Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

user726

VIP Member
How is anyone having other answers to the cringiest thing Lloyd has ever said that’s not ‘baby needs to cum’ 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 31

Loppylou89

VIP Member
I used to live 10 minutes from where Eden and Lloyd live but I actually was properly in the countryside. The drink driving round there is rife. I am surprised Lloyd wasn’t caught sooner seeing as it has been mentioned several times about his driving.

My best friend was killed by a drink drug driver. She was the most beautiful kindest person ever, would never hurt a fly yet her life got taken while the guy, did a few years inside and is living his life now.

Lloyd if you are reading here, you are a vile scummy cunt. Regardless of whether you hurt anyone or not.

Eden, you are also a vile scummy cunt for enabling him because chances are you were also in the car seeing as you don’t allow him to go anywhere on his own.

I hope you lose your license Lloyd. You will both be screwed the entire time without it. This, is your karma. I hope you both rot in your shed surrounded by dog shit.

My heart goes out to anyone that has been affected by drink drivers ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Sorrybutno

VIP Member
I think Eden is a massive bitch for always adding in ‘I miss you so so much’ on Yaz posts. Stop making her feel bad for living a few hours away with her family. After all Eden you don’t do fuck all any day if the week so go up and see her? Get a train and go be with your sister on her bday? Stop putting Yaz in a position where she feels guilty

Reactions: 30

mrsgrinchhome

VIP Member
Nothing quite takes the heat off a racism scandal like your sisters wandering vaj. Bet Eden is buzzing

• Haha

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
Oh ffs now she’s saying she’s scared to have children in case she doesn’t love them as much as her niece and nephews, because there’s no greater love.

Oh fuck off you performative cunt. And I think it’s fucking insane to only have a discussion about having children or not AFTER you get married, if true then shows how immature they both are.

tittletottie

Here’s my take on it (fwiw)

Lloyd crashed the car
He was arrested for DUI (otherwise there would be video/posts saying YOLO)
They sustained injuries that they don’t want to show on TikTok to avoid it all coming out.
The recent posts for ad’s are contracted and were made before and they were auto posted using a scheduler.
They are still cunts but Lloyd is now a bigger one.

ghostguy

VIP Member
Literally. I'm hoping it is true because they're deleting comments about it and blocking. But imagine the field day they'll have if this goes as far as it has and it's not true.
She would have definitely posted a passive aggressive post to her instagram story about it not being true if it wasn't. I believe it 😂 they've never been this quiet. Just hope it lasts and they fuck off for good

Eyespy00

I honestly think she’s just going to come back, not address the rumours and just say she’s been suicidal because of ‘trolling’.

tellmewhy

VIP Member
I can guarantee they won’t have broken up. She’s used to having alcoholic parents and boyfriends, the bar is on the floor for her and she thinks that sort of behaviour is normal.

PoopooKaKa

VIP Member
She’s so ratchet isn’t she! I get my nails done every 4 weeks and in two years I’ve been going to my current tech I’ve never lost a single nail. She claims she’s skint but how can she be with new nails every week or so, new extensions, 1509 new Christmas decs. None of it makes sense
Lil legs has a secret only fans account- Only Gnomes - I reckon they cos play at David & Goliath

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Hann98

VIP Member
Im not here too kill any vibes or be boring about the arrest etc however my husband is in the police and I’ve never seen any mugshots of the people he’s dealt with or he never says anything to me. If he works from home he’s gotta go in a separate room for his meetings as well as having his camera on so Sargent can see it’s only him in the room.
If the person who posted it here is telling the truth and it’s suddenly got leaked all over tt they’ll be facing serious punishment as well as the officer who has shared the info and shown a mug shot if it comes down to it. I hope it’s true to get a drink driver off the road but tbh it’s wrong to come on here make such a broad statement which can have serious repercussions for their friends career

potatopotato2988

VIP Member
I don’t think anyone said that did they? I feel like what I said has been lost in all these replies insinuating I called it normal. I said either way Yaz did a shit thing to Lee and Sof but I think Sofia likes the attention she’s getting
You’ve took it all out of context. Nobody is liking my post thinking it’s a dig at you. If you felt I was rude to you and misinterpreting your post then I apologise x

WHAT DID I JUST SAY
ANSWER THE QUESTIONS OR BE CONDEMNED TO THE FACE OF LLOYD IN YOUR MIND EVERYTIME YOU CLIMAX FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE

✨ mainfesting love not war ✨

• Haha