Eden Harvs #68 Tiktok Tory's career is coming to an end, shes not racist she has a black friend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Come on guys, Lloyd is only 35 ❤

🫠🫠🫠🫠🫠🫠🫠🫠
---
FB_IMG_1701374958671.jpg

This was on kent police Facebook page about an assault though in sevenoaks and they need to find out who it is in the picture as they could assist in enquiries, does have a bit of a resemblance to LL

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Holly is such a beg. She dreams to be a Harvey. Get a life love.
She was Sophiena’s driver/mug/bestie/skivvy for a while last year but then soon fell out and now don’t speak.
More recently she has been Yaz’s shadow.😴

Reactions: 4
So ridiculous Holly is an absolute mug for the harvtrashians they use her and drop her every time and Yaz comes running back, why can’t she manage her own account she has no other priorities, if LL has genuinely made this mess then they’ll be fucked, but I await the same comments of ‘we all make mistakes’ ‘he didn’t mean to’ from her minions, it’s so crazy how she has such hard core stans.
I hope her careers fucked and she never returns and has to go to work, she’s a bum with no skills what has she genuinely got to show on paper 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 10
I can not stand when people pull the Caroline flack card. How disrespectful! You can’t act horrendously online and keep doing awful things, then when people want you to be accountable, use the “do you want me/them to unalive?” as avoidance. Obviously people don’t want that! They want accountability and change.

Reactions: 40
I can not stand when people pull the Caroline flack card. How disrespectful! You can’t act horrendously online and keep doing awful things, then when people want you to be accountable, use the “do you want me/them to unalive?” as avoidance. Obviously people don’t want that! They want accountability and change.
Completely agree, especially considering Eden has used Caroline flack as a punch line in her "dark humour" jokes before too.

Reactions: 14
Yeah I noticed someone on that comment thread mentioned that in reply to Yorkshirepeach, who then swiftly deleted her original comment!
The fact that she’s deleted her comment makes her even worse. At least have the balls to say ‘oh, I didn’t realise’ and then make the point without dragging someone who was going through something completely different in to it

Reactions: 11
Didn't Holly basically stalk Yaz and Eden into being friends with her?
I think so.
As far as I’m aware she doesn’t live anywhere near them at all so wouldn’t ever cross paths in the real world so likely stalked and latched onto them for the free clothes and holidays etc.
I’m sure she used to work in the past but not sure she’s employed nowadays?

Reactions: 4
I predict her comeback video will be a transition to the "did you miss me" audio from gossip girl( I think it's GG anyway)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.