Eden Harvs #68 Tiktok Tory's career is coming to an end, shes not racist she has a black friend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Little Lloyd is definitely on the naughty list he’ll be getting a bag of ashes from Santa this year

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Longer than the honeymoon😂
Although she’s left the comments on her insta which is unlike her unless she wants everyone to know and then can blame him more, they won’t split up she doesn’t know how to be without him she’s too reliant on being looked after

• Haha
Reactions: 13
My bets on the sob story will be he’s severely depressed because of the trolling and something like he actually crashed into a wall because he just wanted to end it all - there will be no mention of alcohol. I am very big on mental health, men’s mental health in particular is very important to me because of person issues within my family so I will be absolutely livid if there’s a fake mental health story

Reactions: 18
Longer than the honeymoon😂
Although she’s left the comments on her insta which is unlike her unless she wants everyone to know and then can blame him more, they won’t split up she doesn’t know how to be without him she’s too reliant on being looked after
If she's not deleting comments I'm leaning more into their silence is due to an argument, phones being smashed and too skint to buy new ones 😂

or they've not paid their internet bill

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
They’re maybe busy moving back into Don Carla’s mucky mansion. To save for a mortgage deposit of course, absolutely not because the money has dried up 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 21
We’ve all seen her have Chai down her top/inside her coat with the seat belt across her. Doesn’t bear thinking about.

Edited to add: probably keeping quiet in the hope they can get any charges dropped (IF it happened). Don Carla calling in Tory favours and getting lawyered up
Expanding off this, if something god forbid has happened she'll have to wait weeks in the hope people don't put two and two together aswell.

I sincerely with all my heart hope they've just had a row and she's having a tantrum and the dogs are alright and no ones seriously injured

I’m also really surprised that none of her family have commented on her absence yet, has she paid them to stay quiet?
Well I’m actually an exchange student of don carla, il living in the family home and she is teaching me English and I can confirm they are both living back here and dads confiscated their phones.

• Haha
Well I’m actually an exchange student of don carla, il living in the family home and she is teaching me English and I can confirm they are both living back here and dads confiscated their phones.
Oh hi 👋 how is my mums neighbours dog 🐕 😄 😅 ☺

Can we get an eye roll 🙄

Reactions: 1
I personally never want her back online, she's an embarrassment to her family and one of the most toxic influencers there is. Good riddance 👋🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.