Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
Is it weird that Lloyd works with Badoo? Like hes married and didn’t even meet Eden through a dating app.

His true advice is harass someone with money until they’ll go on a date with you, then on day 2 move in with them in their parents wish mucky mansion to live in the attic. Immediately drop your friends and your career. Then you too can push dogs around in a pram and go to garden centres every day.

• Haha
Reactions: 36

DrMeredithGrey

VIP Member
Sorry to be the square of the group, but I hope this doesn’t go further than here until the information is more organically available… would hate to see any repercussions for our source xx

• Heart
Reactions: 36

busdriver89

VIP Member
I’m actually deep down starting to believe it now. Why else would she leave TT for so long? Nothing ever no matter how bad it’s got has made her leave for this long has it?
You know how LL used to tell her she can’t go live no more as she messes up. Well I think he’s told her and ment it this time that they need to lay low for a bit. Head to the Winchester for a pint and let it all blow over.

• Haha
Reactions: 35

pizzasteve

Nah it makes absolutely no difference if they’re together or not, if that man was once your man, kids dad, or any part of your life, as a girl best friend you don’t go near that man. That’s basic girl code.
However, the kids knowing about it is a bit weird I think. Her kids are young still, why would she tell them what’s happened? I find that strange.

Reactions: 34
TW ❗

Wow, although it doesn’t surprise me I’m sickened. I loathe drink drivers with a passion, one day I was playing tag with my friend in primary school and the next day we were summoned to assembly to be told our friend would not be returning, she did not pass away but she became paralysed and severely brain damaged, relying on machine, tube feeds and unable to communicate all thanks to an idiot who got behind the wheel pissed ! I remember bringing it up with my mum when I was a teenager and she said the man responsible got 3 years in prison ! Fucking scum ! 😡 I was about 8 when it happened and I’m in my 4th decade now but I still remember that assembly like it was yesterday. I just hope no one else was affected.

• Sad
  • Wow

Laurenjm92

Can't say much but I can confirm the vehicle was written off and FINANCE was paid out as it wasnt bought in cash of course

• Wow
  • Haha

jazzy22

VIP Member
Thread suggestion: Eden’s TikTok career is starting to fail, you know it’s bad when you end up on the daily mail
😂

• Haha

potatopotato2988

VIP Member
Haven’t done this in a while
HEY eben
I follow a beautiful girl called NotsobigD and she posted a video with Will.I.am, Olly Murs and Tom Jones after been invited by ITV to a The Voice event.
She has 360k followers.
meanwhile you’re being racist in ya piss pit.

• Haha
  • Heart

mrsgrinchhome

VIP Member
I’ve just seen a video of Eden saying the sisters block and unblock each other all the time and it’s normal. Am I the only one who doesn’t think this? When I was younger me and my sister would want to murder each other but defo not now, surely petty blocking on social media is a bit for three women in their 20-30s

Gracelev18

I’m calling it now, they’re definitely going to turn it into a Lloyd sob story and turn it into like addiction awareness or something when they’ve been glamorising and boasting about doing drugs for ages 🙄🙄

Miss_Grotbags

Chatty Member
Only a little bit of gossip… so I was at work today and Eden come up, as a member of staff said she saw her and Lloyd at a garden centre, Freya was also there with the kids. She said that Lloyd is quite essentially tiny, she’s 5,8 and he was smaller than her and that he’s head is tiny too😂🤣 also said he was wearing massive heeled trainers but was still ickle. I mentioned that Eden was problematic and another work friend said, “yes but Lloyd got done for drunk driving very recently”, she regularly shops in TW too and always sees her in the tk maxx and home bargains etc. So, she’s either a fellow troll on here (if so hey babes🥰) orrrrr it’s not just us on here saying it, or the original poster and they were correct .

• Haha
  • Wow

busdriver89

VIP Member
nah that’s fair, however i can’t upload the evidence i saw as it’s 👮‍♀️ data so i can’t have it on phone (i’m a civilian, shouldn’t know the info tbf). but as a fellow tattler, i promise i wouldn’t make this up. he blew over the limit, went to custody had an unfortunate looking mugshot taken and license will be very very very likely revoked
It was bound to happen, as someone affected by a drunk driver I’m very happy he has been caught and I’m just thankful nobody was injured!

• Heart
Reactions: 33

scoobertdoobert

Ahh I want to believe it. I can’t though 🫣
i promise i’m not having anyone on, i can’t say much without revealing who i am if the person who told me finds out and i don’t want them getting the sack😂 but i saw the mugshot n all. are we surprised though😅🫣
---
and his legal name is lloyd hulme not sonny harrison like he tries to say

• Wow
  • Haha

user726

VIP Member
Paid 4 people’s electricity bills, donated to charities and getting hair extensions on Wednesday is a lot for someone who’s card declined

• Haha

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
I feel like my video sums up recent events

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Babyboonseed

Is her emetophobia in the room with us?
No. I’m done. After the emetophobia claims and then CHOOSING to answer an insta question (that she could have ignored) about vomiting.. I’m done. This is the most prime example of how she self-diagnoses and uses mental health conditions at her will.

I’m done. I’m not coming on this thread anymore or watching her TikTok’s. I personally feel she shouldn’t have a platform and needs to remove herself from social media and focus on her blatant personality issues and dysfunctional marriage. She clearly needs therapy from the very strange childhood and family dynamic she has come from. I can’t sit around and watch her potentially become pregnant because I’d worry so much about that child.

Logging off from this thread now. Please all keep making her accountable. My life will be far more peaceful never having to see her face again.

• Heart
Reactions: 32