Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

dizzydummy

VIP Member
Paid 4 people’s electricity bills, donated to charities and getting hair extensions on Wednesday is a lot for someone who’s card declined
As someone who’s never had hair extensions before so please excuse my lack of knowledge but didn’t she just have hair extensions done a couple of weeks back where she tagged the amazing girl that did them?
How come she’s having more done, did the last ones fall out or fail or something?

Reactions: 4

catapillar19

The person explained this, they were worried for their friends career so went back and deleted the post. They’ve been quiet since as their account has been limited. They have been part of the thread for a while and their story matches up with Eden and Lloyds silence so not sure why they’d lie, and the fact theyre deleting comments just admits guilt to me.

One does question though why you still read here when the only time you ever post is to jump to Edens defence?
i actually went back through the thread to find the original poster (it’s still there) it hasn’t been deleted just to see if they’ve said anything since which they haven’t, it’s not defending just making a point that it seems off

tellmewhy

VIP Member
I’m not justifying it but was she still with the dad?
I know they have a kid together and Yaz was supposed to be her friend but she’s going on like they were still together..
Yaz did the wrong thing 100% by Lee and Sof but I’m interested to know how long sof and him were together and how long they’ve been broken up. Were they even together?

NOSEY-246

I’m guessing it means that the car was purchased on finance and when insurance was paid out it pays off the finance. You don’t always get the full amount to clear the finance tho?
im pretty sure that’s what GAP insurance is for, insurance pays for the value of the car where as GAP pays for the difference between the value and the outstanding finance. Providing the insurance actually pays out of course!

I highly doubt they have that though

dizzydummy

VIP Member
Didn't Holly basically stalk Yaz and Eden into being friends with her?
I think so.
As far as I’m aware she doesn’t live anywhere near them at all so wouldn’t ever cross paths in the real world so likely stalked and latched onto them for the free clothes and holidays etc.
I’m sure she used to work in the past but not sure she’s employed nowadays?

snoopydoo96

VIP Member
Damn went to go watch Thanksgiving 🦃 and all hell breaks lose on Tattle, just catching up now where's my popcorn 🍿. There's no hiding this one unless mummy pays to keep it quiet

• Heart

bloogoo

VIP Member
What’s a DDR admin?
A fb admin for a group. Their anon post is much more savage than this thread in its entirety so it makes me laugh that they sit and act holier than thou 😂 Anything I’ve said here I would gladly say to Eden and Lloyd. I don’t like their behaviour. I don’t like how they exploit vulnerable people, and how they use their niece and nephew for monetary gain. If that makes me a bad person then so be it 😂

Lhj97

I’m not justifying it but was she still with the dad?
I know they have a kid together and Yaz was supposed to be her friend but she’s going on like they were still together..
Yaz did the wrong thing 100% by Lee and Sof but I’m interested to know how long sof and him were together and how long they’ve been broken up. Were they even together?
I think he was the ex who she has a DV past with (could be wrong) and she said on live her daughter was sat waiting around for her dad I think that is what has upset her more it’s almost as she sees it as his thought fuck it and decided to go for yaz 1st leaving his kid type of thing
Also it has probs made there competent relationship very awkward and horrible at the moment and her daughter can pick up on it and start asking questions and no one wants there kid doing that

Just my opinions

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
I dont think anyone gives two tones of shit whether Lee has slept with anyone or gone on dates or even if YAZ has done the same. I’m angry for sof, they was as good as family and that’s what makes the situation a whole other story. Let’s face it if Yaz had slept with someone random we would all be calling her but not be interested deep down. This what she has done to sof even though we don’t really like her as she is eedys bestie is still morally wrong to do that to a best friend!

Can anyone find the video of her and sof in the park, sof is recording and Yaz is sly in the background on her phone! Imagine it was him she was texting all along. God it’s a horrible situation and anyone been in the middle of that will know this will effect sof forever with future partners and friends! So sad.
---
Jesus … I was only saying why Lee might seemingly be ok with what’s happened as some people think this is fake. I didn’t even mentioned Sofia or how it’s morally wrong. Really no need to respond saying “no one gives a shit”.

Fifah1907

VIP Member
Pay attention hun…it’ll have to be a pint at home, neither of them can drive to the Winchester
Pay attention hun…it’ll have to be a pint at home, neither of them can drive to the Winchester
I could be wrong, but I think the poster meant that he said to let it all blow over and go to the Winchester for a pint and that’s when he got caught - rather than it be something that they do. Or that’s how I read it 🤷‍♀️

• Haha

Sillybillyy

Chatty Member
Some of the comments on the videos I have seen. Eden The influencer… Lloyd under the influence… 🤣🤣

Maybe she’s deleted him out her bio as she don’t want brands to associate him with her when it all comes out about his crash.
Bit late for that one Eddy.
Like I said it can take up to 3 months for a court date as they wait for blood results to come back so he can still drive usually but it’s strange as they are the type to show them out and about driving to try and prove he didn’t crash and hope people will forget about it. So why ain’t they doing that? Something dose not add up. Unless he’s injured or the car is a write off. All very strange! Wonder has she kicked him out and gone back to mummy’s and he’s gone back home. Wonder was she even in the car with him. Hope them poor dogs wasn’t.
I know anyone can check who’s in court daily but he could be in court a bit further away from their local one as sometimes they are full. So will be the next closest one.
someone I know got pulled drink driving he got a letter to go to court two months later. Had 3 year ban and £2000 fine. He lost his job too.
I'm behind but honestly my biggest fear is the dogs because she never ensured their safety in the car 😕
---
Bet edz wishes she wasn't representing herself now ahahahahahaha

Last edited: