Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

yesimahater

Could someone post some links or something to some TikTok’s showing him driving stoned/drinking on his phone. And Eden talking about having the munchies or her doing weed. Cause someone wants me to tag them in proof as they don’t believe Lloyd does that 🤣🤣

Reactions: 5

Gos_Sip Girl

Let’s all bond again over our dislike of Eden please

1) least liked hair colour/style
2) least liked chihuahua she owns
3) the cringiest thing Lloyd has ever said
4) how many teeth do you think she actually has?
5) the worst venture/career move she’s ever made
6) how many piles of shit are on her floor right this second?
7) what’s the worst thing she’s ever done?
1. Anything with the green 🤢
2. Chai... them beady eyes creep me out
3. Kitty 🤮🤮🤮
4. More than the zipper on a sleeping bag
5. Eyelashes... things are bad when you promote other brands and don't know if your own are cruelty free or not
6. Infinite, plus too large ones probably lying in bed
7. Do we have all day? Only cause its recent, the racial slur followed by the worst apology video(s) in the history of apology videos

• Haha

Eddypeter

VIP Member
I would tally up the cost of the black bean dish ingredients if I wasn’t too lazy.
no idea how to read a room have they.

• Haha

bloogoo

VIP Member
thanks, I beat eben to get pregnant but it’s suspected eptopic.
Sorry I need to talk about it. I’m ok. These things happen, although we wonder why us. :(

at least I’m not known online as a racist.
Oh goodness. I’m so sorry potato. Don’t apologise, and I hope you recover quickly. We really do. 3 years ttc before I fell pregnant with my first and honestly each MC was frustrating, emotional and hard to deal with. I’ll be thinking of you today.
Huge huggles potato xx
---
I hope you're OK Potato. Us trolls are always here if you need us 🫂❤
---

You too Bloo, I hope you're OK 🫂❤
Thank you! I’m just in a bit of a pit of depression but I’ll be reet. Hugs and loves 💚

• Heart

Missyboo25

Chatty Member
Let’s all bond again over our dislike of Eden please

1) least liked hair colour/style
2) least liked chihuahua she owns
3) the cringiest thing Lloyd has ever said
4) how many teeth do you think she actually has?
5) the worst venture/career move she’s ever made
6) how many piles of shit are on her floor right this second?
7) what’s the worst thing she’s ever done?
I saw Lloyd doing an ad today about confidence tricks. I think it was for Badoo. Isn't that a dating site???
---
How is anyone having other answers to the cringiest thing Lloyd has ever said that’s not ‘baby needs to cum’ 🤢
This makes me want to poke my ear drums with my knitting needles everytime I see it. Though taking tea spoons to my eyes might be better seems I'm actually reading not hearing it (thank god).

tequila.no.salt

Sorry… burnout? I’m currently working 1 full time job, a part time job, studying a uni course and a professional course whilst going through a court case.. I have adhd and I am BREAKING at the seams.. she doesn’t know the meaning of burnout!
She’s “coming down” they are all so pathetic

bloogoo

VIP Member
The video in question if anyone tries to say has been edited, was posted by Eden and then deleted. So it is literally word for word all her.
---
The funeral thing will never not be absolutely hilarious to me, they’re fucking freaks
Don’t we all just sit there pretending to be cream egged while our family lift us off the floor singing funeral songs? 😂
---
Ps sorry about the quality of the video - It’s in thread 20 if you cba looking back and getting the screen record for yourself 😂

Attachments

• Wow

harloe22

Chatty Member
---
Also she has 2 kids if I’m correct? Do we know if the man is father to both children or do they have different dads? Cause that would indicate they were in a lengthy relationship unless she got very unlucky and got pregnant on 2 random hook ups with the same guy 😆
Does it really matter if they have the same dad?

DrMeredithGrey

VIP Member
I’m guessing it means that the car was purchased on finance and when insurance was paid out it pays off the finance. You don’t always get the full amount to clear the finance tho?
Thats kind of what I was asking though…surely there would be no pay out as insurance wouldn’t pay, surely?

littlenat

Only if it was an excessive amount.
My dads house has been raided following him being found under the influence at a crash with enough ket to kill multiple horses.
He’s been found under the influence at a crash with about 2g of weed on him and no raid.

Luckily no one hurt, just his car and his dignity. He’s sober now, thank god.
Thanks for explaining ,Oh my goodness! I had a friend who was caught with a load of that mcat stuff back in the day and she was raided, I wasn’t sure of how it works. Glad your dad is sober now ❤

welshlass87

VIP Member
Yeah but they have to have purchased gap insurance. Gap insurance will pay the remainder of finance off and then customer will have market value minus excess, deduction of outstanding policy premium & salvage fee. But if it is genuine they won’t have had any decision reached so the claim will remain at a stand still until evidence and stuff presented. If no issues then they’ll continue if it’s proven true they’ll be liable for any property damages & storage / recovery fees

potatopotato2988

VIP Member
i’m so sorry, my love 💔 we went through something similar a few months ago and there’s nothing worse in the world. it’s times like these i wish we didn’t have to be anon, sending you love and healing ❤‍🩹 we’re always here for you xx
thank you i appreciate that
I don’t know a lot of people who have gone through the same thing xxx

• Heart