Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sandy4444

I can’t understand why Taylor has felt the need to come to Edens defence, Taylor struggles massively with infertility and I don’t think she would be too keen on her if she knew how much Eden pregnancy bates. I guess she also doesn’t know that Eden admitted on live she would physically harm her children if she felt Lloyd was giving them more attention than her

That Taylor Rae one is also a wrongun, she’s local to me and a complete laughing stock of the community. If any of you need a laugh I suggest you have a look at her content, nothing but an attention seeking winge bag with her old age husband. She has a “vip supporters” group on Facebook and charges people for her content, that she always ends up putting on her normal page anyway 🫠
Im also verrrrry local to her so we must be in the same area🙊

• Heart
Reactions: 5

busdriver89

VIP Member
Okay yeah I get what you’re saying. But he’s still the kids dad. And he clearly has regular visits with them and sees them often as the past comments have said he was due to pick them up when he was with yaz. So sof has to live her life along side this man until the kids are old enough. So in my opinion it’s still gut wrenching to have happen to you by someone you’ve grown up with and class as a sister
---
Also she has 2 kids if I’m correct? Do we know if the man is father to both children or do they have different dads? Cause that would indicate they were in a lengthy relationship unless she got very unlucky and got pregnant on 2 random hook ups with the same guy 😆
Honestly 🫣 I’m gonna see myself out. How it’s even tried to be justified like this. There is two children and I’m pretty sure she wouldn’t be so distraught if he was just a one night stand and she felt nothing for him or never had.

Peach97

VIP Member
She’s gonna need to learn to drive if he gets his license taken away. They’ll regret moving to the ‘country’. Wonder if she’ll have to move
I honestly doubt she’s got the spare money to drive now a days, lessons are expensive and we know they’re both skintooo 😭🤣

• Haha

littlenat

Ooh I’m excited to get involved 😂😂

1) the shitty coloured one she has now.
2) chai- she looks like a shaking anaemic freya who is just as boring.
3) baby needs to come 💀😂😂
4) around 700
5) too many to name but Nalas baby/Russian whore was a great watch.
6) same amount as her teeth cos she’s in ‘adhd paralysis’ and can’t pick them up. Bet it’s like minesweeper in the house but with dog shite
7) be born. Nah that’s too harsh! There’s so many bad things she’s done but I think the worst was getting too big for her boots and completely destroying a potentially successful career (that will never happen now but at the beginning she could have gone a completely different way)

That was fun. 💕💕

• Haha

mrsgrinchhome

VIP Member
I wonder if Eden, or anyone else, was in the car. I can see Eden now trying to tell the officers it was her adhd that caused it, I mean that’s her excuse for EVERYTHING 🙄
---

The post on here says Lloyd crashed his car so doesn’t sound like a pull over, wonder who called the police or if he attempted to get away ??
I don’t know if I’ve made this up but if you’re in a collision do the police have to be informed? Then I assume they’d breathalyse him as standard procedure

wtafisthis1980

VIP Member
The way he speaks about the burger from McDonalds, he’s trying to look like he’s been paid to review it! The way he bites and eats is disgusting. Especially the end, where he repeatedly bites and shoved as much as he can in his mouth 🤢 Vile. Considering his wife has misophonia…
That photo shoot is cringe and odd. What a weird thing to do. Who’s the photo for??? A Christmas card for friends and family? Weird.
He's like a man possessed when he eats :sick:

• Sick

dizzydummy

VIP Member
Haven’t done this in a while
HEY eben
I follow a beautiful girl called NotsobigD and she posted a video with Will.I.am, Olly Murs and Tom Jones after been invited by ITV to a The Voice event.
She has 360k followers.
meanwhile you’re being racist in ya piss pit.
I’ve been following her for a while also.
she seems a completely normal down to earth girl and not at all sucked in with the bullshit social media brings. I’m certain she also works a normal job alongside doing her TT which proves is can be done.