Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
Back with a loreal ad. She said it loads how she hates washing her hair and even had a salon wash and blow dry subscription.
Wonder if it’s a partnership with TikTok shop rather than L’Oréal. Regardless hang ad was awful, she barely has any hair, the most current round of bleach and extensions has left her with feathers.

Are you suppose to show, shiny, full, blown out hair at the end of an ad … yet she just shows it wet, limp and in lighting that just highlights her split ends?

Attachments

Reactions: 5

potatopotato2988

VIP Member
Just thinking the same thing. Come back Casper. 😭😭
---
I think Caspers been banned but I really
Hope they come back with a bang 😂
Last time they got banned and took a couple days to come back. They must be busy and work or something, although Harvey enablers like to think Casper literally sits and watches eben all day.

• Heart

ghostguy

VIP Member
how do I not know more about this. Those messages from Eden about getting the girl to post on tattle are wild!!!!!!!!!!
And also; where is your PR now you scammy groomy giant hench big gob saggy arsed cock Womble!!!
The girl did actually come on here and post it aswell 😂. Those were the days but she NEVER reads here 🤥
---
The video in question if anyone tries to say has been edited, was posted by Eden and then deleted. So it is literally word for word all her.
---

Don’t we all just sit there pretending to be cream egged while our family lift us off the floor singing funeral songs? 😂
---
Ps sorry about the quality of the video - It’s in thread 20 if you cba looking back and getting the screen record for yourself 😂
You inspired me to look back. Look at this one 🤣🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Hereforthetea21

VIP Member
I do not work for the police. I do know for a fact they have open plan offices (with restricted access) they don't have guards or Sheilds around computers they may be working on. They do talk about 'work' in breakout areas and in little huddles. Like I said there is restricted access to these areas but lots of civvies work along side them so its not extraordinary to hear such things about locals especially if its something shocking or about someone known in the area.
Staff have huge amounts of access to know anything too, especially the amount that work in the contact centres and control rooms, there would be a plethora of people who knew his name and any checks go straight on the initial report that anyone can see on a map if they’re on the call report system that officers can also access on phones🤷🏽‍♀️
Edit: I mean a plethora of people who could come across his name not that know him😂

Poppetta83

VIP Member
I do not work for the police. I do know for a fact they have open plan offices (with restricted access) they don't have guards or Sheilds around computers they may be working on. They do talk about 'work' in breakout areas and in little huddles. Like I said there is restricted access to these areas but lots of civvies work along side them so its not extraordinary to hear such things about locals especially if its something shocking or about someone known in the area.
Of course, but it’s expected that you don’t disclose any information to the general public. Ultimately, it does happen, people talk about their day with spouse/family etc but I certainly wouldn’t post about it on social media.

• Heart

tellmewhy

VIP Member
So Eden’s saying she wasn’t gurning it was just ‘aggressive affection’ and she has never done class A drugs.
I’m sure when this was first posted last year she said it was because she was tired or am I imagining things?

if she hasn’t done class A it’s because LL won’t share. Her body language says she is lying.
It’s the eye roll more than the gurn for me and she doesn’t address that

leabytottle

VIP Member
I would tally up the cost of the black bean dish ingredients if I wasn’t too lazy.
no idea how to read a room have they.
I looked up how much it would cost to buy the stuff from waitrose. Even if he had to buy everything from scratch (eg cornflour) and got the most expensive cuts of meat from there, it’s still way under £30! Cue LLL posting the recipe to prove how much it cost..

• Sick
  • Haha

Charjohno2020

LLL as an elf riding Bvden the reindeer and his little legs dangling cause she’s so huge compared to him 😂 then the rats behind all in reindeer gear too
---

Just seen that fucking creepy, how he thinks McDonald’s are goona thank him for being such an ugly creep
his eyes scare the shit out of me!

Reactions: 4

Mrloverlover

VIP Member
Edens very quiet today , is it because she's gone to church to pray for her and her sisters sins ?!
where is the whole big show of love for yaz, ah yes, eden never does it does she, like someone said before, she will be loving the fact people are leaving her alone, it wouldnt shock me if she had tried with tiny tim, eden will be fuming

OrcaRed

VIP Member
Part of me wonders if they are using this as a point how false information can be created and shared online? Probably not but I keep thinking they are trolling everyone.
omg I literally came on here to post this!! I really reckon that’s what they’re doing and they make a shit documentary on it on the podcast to try boycott tattle 😭