Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

snoopydoo96

VIP Member
Wonder if it’s a partnership with TikTok shop rather than L’Oréal. Regardless hang ad was awful, she barely has any hair, the most current round of bleach and extensions has left her with feathers.

Are you suppose to show, shiny, full, blown out hair at the end of an ad … yet she just shows it wet, limp and in lighting that just highlights her split ends?
If that's the end result that would stop me from buying it, surely you have to send the advert to the company to confirm it's okay to post? How the fuck has that been allowed

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Peach97

VIP Member
Why would she admit her card got declined?

And at her big age to be having her mum manage her finances?! Choosing to be embarrassed

Also why couldn’t Lloyd pay? Sorry is he 35 without his own money?

I can genuinely see these two moving back to Don Carla and Beethovens soon under the pretends of saving for a deposit.
Lloyd doesn’t have a job and hasn’t had one since he’s been with her. He was using her money, obviously they both get about 1 ad every six months and just blow any money they get on dumb shit. 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Peach97

VIP Member
View attachment 2557190 Dying. Imagine your wife being known for having skiddy knickers. Alsohow the hell do we know that Lloyd even hasPTSD?! I would NOT share that about my hubby even with his permission!!
She told everyone he had PTSD from his rough childhood and had to announce every time she was going to shout or make a loud noise. Absolute bullshit as per usual.

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
It wouldn’t even surprise me! Seems odd to me that Lee is sound with it all aswell when he lost his shit over her just messaging Dan spragg yet he fine with her sleeping with someone sleeping with his wife? Something isn’t adding up
My view is that Yaz sleeping with the baby daddy was done when her and Lee were on a break, because theoretically it could have happened a while ago and only come out now.

On the sisters podcast Yaz openly discussed about Lee getting messages from women to go on dates and asking if it was ok etc, so I assume they discussed seeing other people when she was living in Kent. For all we know Lee might have gone on dates and slept with someone.

Let’s all bond again over our dislike of Eden please

1) least liked hair colour/style
2) least liked chihuahua she owns
3) the cringiest thing Lloyd has ever said
4) how many teeth do you think she actually has?
5) the worst venture/career move she’s ever made
6) how many piles of shit are on her floor right this second?
7) what’s the worst thing she’s ever done?
1) the ✨green✨
2) all of them
3) pin me
4) 666
5) the TikTok masterclass, close followed by the fake red bull deal
6) 927
7) hired her wedding mua 😬
---
1) Green. Only because she now thinks she owns the colour green.
2) Earl Grey. The OG Cunt Dog. she started her obsession and also was the cause of having to sit through that awful “day on the life of chai” video.
3) “I do”
4) the same amount of self diagnosed illnesses, so about 600
5) The eyelash brand of course. Nicking the logo from Lush, the worst launch in history, no social media marketing, lashes from Alibaba which are both vegan and non vegan, not being arsed to send out packages
6) the same amount of teeth, so 600
7) opened a tiktok account
---
Your number 7 answer was nearly mine too 😂

• Haha

Huffchug

VIP Member
No Wonka invite for Eden? Oh how strange, all the other popular TikTok creators are there… 🙈

Dancingshark

Chatty Member
It’s just so funny how eden fucks up, I know the newspaper article is something we already know about, but when there’s any negativity the whole family goes silent on social media. Imagine if it was an actual job and everytime your sister fucked up you had to ring in sick 😂

• Haha

Mrloverlover

VIP Member
She must be out and about… and someone’s driving her
yeah she probs asked them to say that, sly people that family
---
I’m calling a pregnancy announcement. That’s why they’ve gone silent, so it builds up more suspense for a shitty announcement that they hope will go viral as people will already be wondering where they are.
or miscarriage, we know her mind isn't normal and she's an attention whore

Last edited:

Ticketyboots

A. Her worst hair is always the one where she rips out her extensions then uses Lloyd's toddler paper scissors to hatchet a bob .
B. That whippet with the long legs.
C. Everytime he says "baby" in that cringe high voice. Maybe when his balls drop.
D. She is descended from a shark. Having many layers of teeth pushing forward.
E. Her worst ventures are every single 'Era' she attempts in the search of her truth. Obs it never happens as she can't pretend to be nice for that long.
F. Her floors are just a slurry of shit seeping into the floorboards
Finally worst thing. Remaining on Tiktok well past her sell by date in early 2021. .

• Haha