Eden Harvs #68 Tiktok Tory's career is coming to an end, shes not racist she has a black friend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would she admit her card got declined?

And at her big age to be having her mum manage her finances?! Choosing to be embarrassed

Also why couldn’t Lloyd pay? Sorry is he 35 without his own money?

I can genuinely see these two moving back to Don Carla and Beethovens soon under the pretends of saving for a deposit.
Wouldn't surprise me if she wasn't trying to get pip/disability payments now she's skint so mentioned it to fit the narrative because they check people social media accounts

Reactions: 4
Shares a convo with clearly a young girl calling it a ‘wonderful conversation’
Sorry but shes replying in one word short blunt sentences. She didn’t ask the girl when she was having her tooth out or how she was after? Shes so deluded in believing she’s a good person

Reactions: 3
Nice of babbel to work with her, considering she only just learnt a word she shouldn’t use at the age of 24.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Charlotte being on there is interesting since people have been saying on the Casper accounts that her husband has been liking comments of people calling Eden out
Dan Spragg has liked a few comments of mine calling her out too. Non of them like her, they just tolerate her to stop her causing drama.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Why would they like her
She does stupid tit
Then calls other creators out on instagram for not sticking up for her
What an hole

Reactions: 14
NAY-HAY-HAYYYYY to your mutherfucking tit pony muther fuckaaarrrrrrrrrrrr ps. your facial expressions during that pony 'tutorial' will give children nightmares.
---
Not her saying in her Q&A that her dream collab is pjs with primark and Princess Andre has posted a primark pj ad today :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I can never decide whether she’s just so up herself or generally worried about how she looks every second on camera as every time she turns to look away she has to keep looking at herself. So odd
noticrd that in the Eat with Eden when she went to get a spoon. She comes back and subtly looks at her self and moves her head so can see her horse tail

I think it’s low self esteem. That’s not me defending her because she deals with it in the worst ways

Reactions: 7
What I love about this thread is that when Eden does her usually cancellation of the month the thread is popping and then it goes so quiet.

It just shows how irrelevant she really is. And her post today about many more great things to come .., she’s been saying this for like 2 years now. Never considered her to be dumb but the fact she hadn’t yet grasped her career is floating around a sewer somewhere. She failed to convert it into anything tangible- like makeup, lashes, acting, presenting etc

(Know it’s already been mentioned but that height difference 😅😅)
WHY have they photoshopped smiles onto all the dogs 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What I love about this thread is that when Eden does her usually cancellation of the month the thread is popping and then it goes so quiet.

It just shows how irrelevant she really is. And her post today about many more great things to come .., she’s been saying this for like 2 years now. Never considered her to be dumb but the fact she hadn’t yet grasped her career is floating around a sewer somewhere. She failed to convert it into anything tangible- like makeup, lashes, acting, presenting etc

(Know it’s already been mentioned but that height difference 😅😅)
The misshapen claw has me weak 🤣🤣 literally looks like she got 3 fingers

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I can never decide whether she’s just so up herself or generally worried about how she looks every second on camera as every time she turns to look away she has to keep looking at herself. So odd
She eye fucks herself all the time along with saying how amazing of a person she is, she’s so kind, she’s so maternal, she’s so giving, she never judges, she’s basically Jesus reborn in her eyes.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
She eye fucks herself all the time along with saying how amazing of a person she is, she’s so kind, she’s so maternal, she’s so giving, she never judges, she’s basically Jesus reborn in her eyes.
For me it’s how she thinks she’s the funniest person in existence, how she got so angry when Lloyd said he was funnier.

Her humour is literally a mix of being crude and dad jokes. Whilst doing voiceovers sat on the toilet and insisting on telling us she’s on the toilet. Wow Eden you must be the only person in the world to use your phone on the toilet.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
For me it’s how she thinks she’s the funniest person in existence, how she got so angry when Lloyd said he was funnier.

Her humour is literally a mix of being crude and dad jokes. Whilst doing voiceovers sat on the toilet and insisting on telling us she’s on the toilet. Wow Eden you must be the only person in the world to use your phone on the toilet.
She’s our eDgY Queen 💁🏻‍♀️👑

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
I’ve never had anyone I could ask but do these ‘eat with me’ videos actually help people with ED or loneliness?! I find them so so cringe. Even Mama Tot does them and I just find them so cringey. Imagine Lloyd sat opposite her at Pizza Express inhaling prawns and mozzarella just talking to no one into her phone. She bangs on about them as if they’re a life saving cure but surely not? It’s just embarrassing to me

Reactions: 10
I’ve never had anyone I could ask but do these ‘eat with me’ videos actually help people with ED or loneliness?! I find them so so cringe. Even Mama Tot does them and I just find them so cringey. Imagine Lloyd sat opposite her at Pizza Express inhaling prawns and mozzarella just talking to no one into her phone. She bangs on about them as if they’re a life saving cure but surely not? It’s just embarrassing to me
People talk like she’s cured EDs with them, if that’s the case CAMHS are missing a trick. I think during lockdown when people were lonely, young girls were encouraged to eat a meal with her. That’s about as helpful they were? I’m not an expert or anything

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.