Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sassquatch23

She’s seen the absolute whirlwind and hype that the fraud sophiena has had the last couple of weeks after announcing her pregnancy so eben and little Lloyd will be desperate for a slice of the pie and a positive pregnancy test just to boost content and interaction with the minions. 🥱
omg if she did 500 videos of her halloween make up, imagine how many bloody videos we'd get if there was a positive pregnancy test. she'd definitely do the transition one where it'd pop out of her mouth like the can of red bull, grotty cow.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
So on the live where she said the word she was talking about how she can’t upload the entire Katie podcast as it’s too outspoken and it’s Edens job to protect her. Guess that duty of care doesn’t extend to Jaya

Reactions: 15

potatopotato2988

VIP Member
Sorry to hear that potato! 😞
I had an ectopic pregnancy a few years back, around the same time another girl I know also had one. She fell pregnant the month after with no complications.
I also know someone who had a suspected ectopic but they just couldn't see the baby in the first scan. Sending you all the love ❤❤
Thanks my biggest worry was not been able to get pregnant (just anxiety) but I did on my second cycle. Which I am lucky for. They found tissue on my ovary but no baby, but I was only 5 weeks so may not be visible anyway however, My HCG levels have decreased massively so i have to go back them to rule in/out eptopic. But im defo not going To continue to be pregnant

thanks everyone for your kind words and support. Love tattle for this :)

• Heart

amp63

If this is true (and I believe it is) then I'm laughing at how eben thought she could just quit SM quietly without anyone knowing, and then come back with some bullshit story. I bet the steam is flying from her ears at the fact tattle once again outed her. And the fact there's nothing she can do about it makes it even sweeter.

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
Not any of the ones that went to her wedding then no.... gk Barry?
I’ll never not find it funny that Poppy and Jay pretended they’d got the wrong date for her wedding.
---
nahhh too jealous of grace. She’ll be blacklisted now cause she’s in the big leagues and rumoured to be dating Chris Hughes. Grace left her bestie Eedy behind ✨
Grace also left it in her podcast when one of her guests (can’t remember his name) said she had Eden on the pod so means she’ll have anyone on.

It’s definitely an obvious snub because Issy got mentioned and she’s close with Grace.

• Haha

Mrloverlover

VIP Member
Oh here we go, Eden made lloyd sit up on his knees while she’s sat on her ass to make him appear the same height.. seriously 😂😂
she just can't help humiliate him 🤣🤣 he does look like her son, he got a new Palm Angel shirt if he went on photoshoot with mummy 🤣🙈

• Haha

echoooo

thanks, I beat eben to get pregnant but it’s suspected eptopic.
Sorry I need to talk about it. I’m ok. These things happen, although we wonder why us. :(

at least I’m not known online as a racist.
i’m so sorry, my love 💔 we went through something similar a few months ago and there’s nothing worse in the world. it’s times like these i wish we didn’t have to be anon, sending you love and healing ❤‍🩹 we’re always here for you xx

• Heart

Poppetta83

VIP Member
Sorry to be the square of the group, but I hope this doesn’t go further than here until the information is more organically available… would hate to see any repercussions for our source xx
I was just going to say this. As much as I’m here for the piping hot tea and it’s is fantastic news, IMO it shouldn’t have been leaked until the info was easily available. They could easily work out who has accessed this info 🙈 (I’m speaking on experience here…)

• Heart

Mrloverlover

VIP Member
if she went back to work for the taxi company at least she might get first dibs on rides 🤣 lil man will need the dog buggy for himself and eden can push him in it

• Haha

mrsgrinchhome

VIP Member
I was just going to say this. As much as I’m here for the piping hot tea and it’s is fantastic news, IMO it shouldn’t have been leaked until the info was easily available. They could easily work out who has accessed this info 🙈 (I’m speaking on experience here…)
I was thinking about this, police officers go home and talk about their days all of the time.

and if it was someone generally working in the force there could be a number of people who worked on it, or people could just be having general chit chat on it.

Unless someone’s physically logged into a system and made a record of themselves I think they’ll be okay

Mrskane29

VIP Member
It's bliss not seeing her smug mug bragging over anything and everything whilst pretending to be some humble down to earth queen! Long may it continue!

snoopydoo96

VIP Member
Wonder if they’re still going to Disneyland Paris? Sure Yaz was going too, although she also cancelled her November cruise and is currently hiding in Wales.
Imagine still trying to play happy family's when everyone knows what's going on behind closed doors. Never seen a family so false, like why hide from it, admit what you done was wrong and stop playing the victim, ffs yaz. It's embarrassing, second hand embarrassment

BooksNCats

Chatty Member
Noticed the lisp is slowly making a comeback since Casper made a video about it…god job she doesn’t get embarrassed cos she is mortifying 💀

• Haha