Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ghostguy

VIP Member
It's a good job Lloyd worked in recruitment. I bet he's helping Eden write her CV.
(Use spell check Lloyd, we all saw the crookbook) 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16

potatopotato2988

VIP Member
I’m not justifying it but was she still with the dad?
I know they have a kid together and Yaz was supposed to be her friend but she’s going on like they were still together..
Yaz did the wrong thing 100% by Lee and Sof but I’m interested to know how long sof and him were together and how long they’ve been broken up. Were they even together?
I don’t think it matters personally, I think the worst thing is that the kids were upset - however that happened.

• Heart

dizzydummy

VIP Member
Yep it’s true, I’ve asked questions on both Lloyd and edens videos and been swiftly blocked 😂
the fact you got blocked would point towards it being true then……..
If it was made up then surely they would reply and deny it all.
silence is golden!
well done for asking the question though! 👏🏼

user726

VIP Member
Hilarious how much they say they don’t care about the height difference but spend their lives doing everything to make him look taller 😭 I cannot

• Heart

tittletottie

I think she will come back with devastating news (a big fat lie) to over shadow Lloyds arrest. She’s a raging narc and I wouldn’t put it past her.
If she claims she had a miscarriage I hope her minions don’t fall for it. “Guys you saw me testing”…..that’s something she would definitely lie about to get sympathy and cover up any wrong doing. “We needed time”.
Take all the time you need Eben. Life must be so hard now that Sop the gofer has gone.

snoopydoo96

VIP Member
I reckon Eden is going to be pestering Lloyd with questions whether he's slept with Yaz, no way is she letting this drop

• Haha

potatopotato2988

VIP Member
My friends brother got caught under the influence of cannabis whilst driving, just a random pull over. He still was allowed his licence until it went to court and he ended up losing it for a year (and he knew he was gonna lose it) it would surprise me if eben comes flying back to TikTok to “debunk the rumours” by proving Lloyd has his licence although it will mean nothing.

littlenat

Yeah it’s very suspicious them both being absent for so long- and the only thing they have posted are ads (which they would have had to post on certain date) probably is true and really shook her up so she hasn’t posted cos she’s a wreck. I know this isn’t yaz thread but she answers stuff like a Tory politician doesn’t she with her word play ‘ I haven’t slept with anyones partner’ and ‘nobody is locked up’ very specific choice of words. Things are crumbling down very quickly. Karma is doing it’s job 💅 x

potatopotato2988

VIP Member
Thanks guys you’ve made me cry with the secret love ❤ 😂
In other news, Casper has already posted the daily mail and other articles about Eden. Their posts get lots of engagement 😂😂 xx

• Heart

Babyboonseed

Lloyd at some point must be questioning his choice to marry Eden. Someone who isn’t under the spotlight caught diving under the influence would have to face the shame and embarrassment of immediate family and friends knowing, and potentially others in the town from newspaper articles, but he knows how much this is going to spread like wildfire due to his wife’s social media presence.

I imagine he will be having a long hard think about his life choices right now. If he was happy in life he wouldn’t be drink driving. Simple as that. No person no matter how much they drink (unless they’re an alcoholic) would make such a decision knowing what damage it can cause. I reckon he’s really fucking miserable and I don’t see their marriage surviving it.
---
Lloyd at some point must be questioning his choice to marry Eden. Someone who isn’t under the spotlight caught diving under the influence would have to face the shame and embarrassment of immediate family and friends knowing, and potentially others in the town from newspaper articles, but he knows how much this is going to spread like wildfire due to his wife’s social media presence.

I imagine he will be having a long hard think about his life choices right now. If he was happy in life he wouldn’t be drink driving. Simple as that. No person no matter how much they drink (unless they’re an alcoholic) would make such a decision knowing what damage it can cause. I reckon he’s really fucking miserable and I don’t see their marriage surviving it.
I’m not justifying his actions btw. It was only a matter of time before something like this happened. I doubt he can even drive safely when sober as is feet probably can’t reach the pedals unless he’s wearing boosters.

• Haha