Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mrsgrinchhome

VIP Member
I've never posted in any of her threads before. I've seen her videos the odd time on my fyp, unfortunately her crying whilst recording herself was the final straw for me so had to come and find you lot 😂
What is this world coming to where we record ourselves being "upset" to post it then for likes/views? I'm embarrassed for her.
Anyhooo I'm away to do some catching up. Wish me luck 🤞🏻😂
It gives me the ick just thinking about it. Like how did it go? 1. Finds out queen is likely about to die. 2. Turns on news to find out. 3. Death is announced, she pauses the TV, thinks quick photo op!! runs over to set her phone up to then acts totally bewildered at the news she never saw coming 🫠

get a grip Eden you piece of shit

Reactions: 17

Mrskane29

VIP Member
Why is she incapable of just looking what she wants up online? Why does she use her little social media minions like a search engine?

Oh... I get it. It's because despite how "rich" and "sucessful" she is, she needs to beg a blow dry for free rather than give money to a hard working hairdresser that's probably struggling to make ends meet right now.
This!!!! People wonder why us normal people are so angry towards 'influencers' and such like... its not because we aren't the ones receiving the free stuff, its the fact that you take, take, take, take and NEVER give back to them! Always on the hunt for whoever will gift you the most, its disgusting! And struggling businesses will always give away in hope that they get some business from it when in fact all they recieve is one half assed thanks and nothing until they are on the cadge for more again!

mrsgrinchhome

VIP Member
Eden I promise you absolutely no one is asking for the lip combo

I just jumped out of my skin watching the love honey video, that marbling looked like stains at first 💀💀 bet anti sex-toy Lloyd is in a ball crying

• Haha

mrsgrinchhome

VIP Member
What am I witnessing, she’s letting Earl eat mash and gravy from a plate in a restaurant? Nah that’s grim

• Sick
  • Wow

pizzaslut

VIP Member
Why is Eden trying to make autumn her new personality trait?? It’s so odd, you never cared before

Just accept it, your content is dire, people are getting bored and go :) surely it’s better to abandon ship before it gets worse

You sold your soul to the world of Tiktok and ADs. You went from making decent content to shoving, irrelevant, shitty ADs down peoples throats to gain yourself quick buck, and that’s the life you’ve always wanted, shame you had to use vulnerable kids with eating disorders as a stepping stone to fuel it.

Last edited:
  • Heart

tiktokdrama1

VIP Member
Freya’s children have just had 6 weeks holiday and she’s taking them out of school AGAIN for a trip to Norfolk for the mothers birthday? It’s not exactly important is it for the children to lose a few days of education. Ridiculous.

mrsgrinchhome

VIP Member
Nothing I hate more than someone who has the equivalent of society’s most desired body telling me to love myself 😂 especially whilst pointing out things that are apparently bad

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
My OH has been ‘uncle *name*’ for longer than I wanted to but that was the wee man taking it upon himself to call him that, not the other way. And I would put my house of it being Eden who chose it for Little lad
I just looked up the video where she surprised Acer with a Switch as I was sure that was the uncle reveal and it was posted at the beginning of February.

Two fucking months they’d been together. That shits embarrassing. And that Don Carlo was encouraging it too. All to pacify Big Gob probably.

Reactions: 16

DrMeredithGrey

VIP Member
First time commenter 👋🏻
Relatively new to Eden and Yaz popping up on my fyp, I started the first thread and have been making my way through, but had to jump to here after their cringe shenanigans.

according to Eden, Yaz shouldn’t feel embarrassed by her awful video yesterday because the Queen ‘was one of the last parts of remembering nanny’ um, would that not be your mother?? Your nan’s actual daughter?

• Haha

tellmewhy

VIP Member

I do actually think Lloyd is very aggressive and disrespectful. Baffles me why there would be arguments in her parents house anyway. They all love living in shit, had enough room to not be in each other’s way and didn’t have to share a bathroom.
Edens Dad is an alcoholic and so is Lloyd so I could imagine it would be a hostile environment.

bloogoo

VIP Member
Well done to her for highlighting that her house is empty. It’s been deleted I think. Idiot

It’s probably a sodding moth anyway ffs. Stupid woman. Thought she didn’t believe in orbs.

• Haha