Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

snoopydoo96

VIP Member
The other day on live she was saying she doesn’t use liquid blushes and all the “new techniques” because it’s not what suits her. She knows what suits her face and she sticks to it 🧐
Imagine if she actually stuck to her lies 😆
I fucking called this agesssss ago and someone else did too, I'm bad with usernames, I'm sure they had cruella as their photo.. Anyway surprised it's taken her this long to jump on the trend

Reactions: 1

Ticketyboots

Off topic for a minute sorry guys! Is the series sexually graphic? I am interested in watching it but I also don’t want to trigger myself in that area if you get me🤍
I'd offer that you do not watch the show. I haven't watched it and it hasn't done me any harm 😆

She’s done it for the engagement, she probably paused the TV to get her phone set up and get the video of her being so shocked. 1.5 Mil views, she hasn’t been hitting that in forever, maybe the money is drying up even more than we thought and she’s spent Yaz’s £1K she sent her.
Yaz sent her £1K?

Lauren-1996

VIP Member
Oh my goodness who even talks like this or thinks it’s acceptable 😑

Also bellends saying oh poutine is a classic up north! Is it really Karen? Poutine wasn’t a thing in the uk until recent years, sorry Karen but you just had cheesy chips and gravy. The Canadian’s would be offended if Lloyd handed them that 😒
He’s never made that in his life has he 😂😂