Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bloogoo

VIP Member
“I’m doing really well with chicken at the moment” she says this as if we don’t witness her eat at Nando’s every week never mind the Indian/kfc/Chinese in between
She said before she doesn’t have a problem with Nando’s cause they cook it properly… so wtf is she on about. She literally can’t remember her lies, they just come spilling out of her mouth. She’s that annoying girl at school that lied about the most pointless stuff just cause she thought it would get attention.

Reactions: 16

Peach97

VIP Member
Can guarentee Yaz needs a LOT more chopped off, but it’s her only personality trait other than being ‘Wolfs mum’ so she won’t
It’s not even a good personality trait when it’s all dead. I’ve been plenty of girls with similar hair on tiktok, nice and full and actually looking nice. They usually have videos on how to grow and how to style. Hers just always looks wank, dead and flat.

mrsgrinchhome

VIP Member
Translating from EedieNarcish to English

Lost with content = lazy, don’t get out of bed till midday and by the time I’m ready and have gone out for tea I can’t be arsed.

Own food issues = I started doing Eat With Me’s, because “I care for my followers” however as soon as I got a boyfriend I stopped them. I then started to get backlash over this that I had used my young impressionable followers, and my engagement massively dropped. I then decided to announce I’d be bringing them back however we’re now a few weeks on and I’ve remembered that I can’t be arsed so I’m going to use the fantastic excuse of eating issues to get out of them (thanks Tattle for the idea!)

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Hereforthetea21

VIP Member
He’s actually disgusting, does he have any purpose at all, other than gagging, looking and dressing like a twat, and being eedys driver. Whilst stealing recipes from the great chef website

• Haha
The queen has died and she uses it for likes. Videoing herself crying whilst watching the news. Very sociopathic behaviour 🤷‍♂️
Really putting her gcse drama experience to use 🙄

So contrived to set up your camera to film you being upset as if its some candid shot. No doubt Yas will upload a video of her snotting on camera soon too.

Hereforthetea21

VIP Member
I mean gravy for a dog is really bad and unhealthy for then
because of the salt added etc. But she knows better than vets etc as usual.

Reactions: 15

VIP Member
So yaz has just uploaded a video of her whinging about people on the internet having an opinion, apparently if people dont like something they should just scroll on, when her whole life is based on her giving her opinion to people on the internet! MAKE IT MAKE SENSE!!!!

She wouldn’t do that. Too much chance of lloyd seeing pretty girls.
I’m calling it now she has a huge jealousy problem. I was with a narcissist and she’s showing tendencies. She’s manipulating and keeping Lloyd close. Slowly isolating him from friends and family.

One day he will leave and I wouldn’t be surprised if he spoke up about it. After all, he does like the lime light!
It seems pretty obvious to me she has a huge jealousy problem. She's obviously very possessive of little lad. To the point he insists on addressing every woman in his comments as "mate" which is so odd and a very clumsy attempt at making sure Eden doesn't hulk out at the mere concept that he has perceived another woman.

tatteredxo

The queen has died and she uses it for likes. Videoing herself crying whilst watching the news. Very sociopathic behaviour 🤷‍♂️
it's such a weird flex. she would of turned the camera off and went back to flicking on her phone afterwards like nothing happened

Lcroft

Chatty Member
I never paid any attention before but does anyone know if she mentioned liking Lurpak so much before the whole thing about it being dead expensive came out? Like I remember everyone posting that lurpak was like £10 or something and then suddenly she’s showing that she loves it in every other video?

Hereforthetea21

VIP Member
Not bothered about Lloyds height … alongside a photo of him in his high heel balenciagas.

And of course she’d only have Yaz and Freya as bridesmaids - because there’s literally no one else to ask.
why is she leaning forward and bending her knees to be his height then? If your not bothered stand up straight and show off that your tall and embrace it😂 They’re the most self conscious couple anyway, they will read here religiously, they get so angry with any comments and defensive.
Their reactions are just so entertaining

Ringworm1969

Chatty Member
She wants to talk in schools to kids to be a motivational speaker to teach them not to give a fuck?! What?! 🤣 😂 🤦‍♀️ She literally is a fucking moron and a complete and utter imbecile

• Haha

mooseknuckle

VIP Member
Lloyds said something to her, she’s looked concerned and said she was keeping the live inside and for ‘you boys have your fun out there’ Has he been allowed a friend round and what is the fun that is so secretive? ❄🤨