Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bloogoo

VIP Member
seriously why does the world need to know that she’s on the blob and why does anyone need to know that he’s gonna shit himself…

That autumn outfit is terrible it’s not even an outfit and Infact I wore something similar about 13 years ago with a pencil skirt obviously for a sodding interview 😂😂😂🫣 She has no style at all.. then the XL pants.. she moans about them being too big every fuckibg time, has to fold them down etc. YOU ARE NOT AN XL YOU FUCKWIT. Stop buying out big sizes big bird.

Reactions: 15

mrsgrinchhome

VIP Member
The boots she was initially going to wear were a little bit platformed. Do you think LL told her no because he'd look tiny or did she make the decision to change herself?
I never thought about it like this! She used to wear a lot more dresses before she was with Lloyd whereas now it’s more street style which is way easier to style with flat shoes.

They need to either own it and show they don’t care about height (and actually mean it) or admit they are insecure about it rather than the “we don’t care” act

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
What is she going on about 😆
Doesn’t want to be disrespectful to her neighbour? But then proceeds to do a TikTok saying Sally Morgan has said that the giant dust ball in Edens shed is his mum.

Couldn't possibly be because Eden and Lloyd are farmyard animals and live in shit?

ghostguy

VIP Member
anyone else getting annoyed at summer fox being called out when Eden gets away with murder. When is her time

pizzaslut

VIP Member
The fact Eden only had Mikayla speaking about her issues for like 4 seconds then goes and turns it all around on herself and even puts up screen shots of her crying, like what??? You could’ve just commented beneath her video asking if she okay ??

It just shows she’s only trying desperately to get clout from using Mikayla as she thinks she’s coming across all lovely & positive but we all know what her intentions are ..

Your views are low and you’re now scraping the barrel by involving yourself with actual successful Tiktokers

How fucking embarrassing can you get, sort yourself out woman! Mikayla doesn’t give two shits about your life, she most likely doesn’t know you exist. Please GET HELP literally the world does not exist around you, it’s so odd how you feel the need to insert yourself into every situation. It’s not needed and quite frankly it’s bloody weird.

Ive been away from here for a while because I actually find her quite nauseating, but I have to admit it’s been nice checking in now and then and seeing her views plummet week by week.

It’s not the first time this month she’s used someone else for views on her videos, what she did about the news of the Queen dying was fucking weird

Rant over

Attachments

Last edited:

bloogoo

VIP Member
What do you mean when you say edens Dad has warned Lloyd about strikes ?? I’ve not been on this thread for a couple of weeks and just catching up now, I’m glad I am as some of the posts here have had me in stitches 🤣 I think vagisal could get a lot of promotion from this thread 👏🏼
Also wtf is going on with the hair 🥴 it’s bad enough on spraggle let alone wee man 😭
Oh we all know why little lad did that to his hair, cause Eden fantasises over spraggle. So little lad copied his ridiculous Lego lad haircut

Why has moon boots limited his comments lol? He literally cannot take any form of banter can he. Shnowflake

• Haha
What's your betting that she's realising she's going to be screwed trying to pay rent in that money pit in a few months time so she's going to say they're moving because of the internet issues and how it's detrimental to her career? 🙄

• Haha

howrude80

I’ve been in many a youth club pantomime, does that make me a theatre actress? Best get that bad boy on my cv 🤣

• Haha

skinnzza1994

VIP Member
She’s done a look fantastic haul again and raving about the molly mae filter tan 💀. I’m sorry Eden but I don’t think you’re gonna be at the top of her PR list since calling her a Cu*t 🙄

• Haha

Lucylocket19

VIP Member
Never known her to have a girls night out
She clearly can’t keep friends as she’s so unlikeable unless you’re a kid…

lozza96

VIP Member
Well we know why Scotty t and Lloyd are friends I'm sure they will have lots in common with there noses 😆

Ohthedrama101

Didn’t she say yesterday about not mum shaming other mums with fashion… so why’s she doing the exact same now and also regurgitating Caroline flacks words too. A bit crass.
Yep and loooooool get a grip yaz you're doing nothing special, kids go out dressed in different costumes and random things all the time

If they did have family working for the BBC they wouldn't have been shocked about the queen's death either - the media always know hours before the public. They chat pure bab