Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mrskane29

VIP Member
Also note Chai begging her absolute arse off for some of what she's eating... whays that she said about begging animals again? 🤡🤡🤡🤡

Reactions: 16
Now this is just my opinion but if I was Eden instead of renting an expensive shed for 6 months I would go traveling, see some of the world, it's also better content then what she has produced lately. I'm a huge dog lover and I wish she would stop taking it everywhere like a fucking handbag he may be small and cute but he is still a DOG. They are going to make the dog have serious separation anxiety. She should leave her home for a couple hours. Poor dog would probably enjoy the peace and quiet tbf. Having her constantly on you isn't fair. She clearly didn't do any research on that particular breed. It's small and cute and that's what matters to Eden. She actually bores me to death these days
She wouldn’t do that. Too much chance of lloyd seeing pretty girls.
I’m calling it now she has a huge jealousy problem. I was with a narcissist and she’s showing tendencies. She’s manipulating and keeping Lloyd close. Slowly isolating him from friends and family.

One day he will leave and I wouldn’t be surprised if he spoke up about it. After all, he does like the lime light!

bloogoo

VIP Member
Also that gravy looks about as watery as my backside after a bad case of 💩 so watery soggy chip soup. I’ll stick with mccains, Bisto and aldi cheese thanks

Also for a northerner the blue rinse tw@ is a sell out. We don’t claim you or your grey mop

Also tell me Eden isn’t begging for hagendass to send her free ice cream without telling me she’s on the beg again.

I hope to god we have exposer tiktok on here using that comment where it says teacups are prone to problems cause they’re usually the runt when she bought it as a teacup chihuahua the thicko. Lying troll.

Last edited:

skinnzza1994

VIP Member
The toxic. There’s no bloat and also considering she has many people with ED watching her shit you think she would be more careful with her wording.
I’m honestly starting to believe that she doesn’t have ibs & she might have an ED and she’s possibly taking laxatives because she seems to be getting thinner & thinner every time I see a video of hers. 🤔

I hope to god we have exposer tiktok on here using that comment where it says teacups are prone to problems cause they’re usually the runt when she bought it as a teacup chihuahua the thicko. Lying troll.
And not only did she buy her knowing she was a teacup, she also bought the one that was advertised as the "extra tiny" one in the litter.

Sillybillyy

Chatty Member
There's literally nothing wrong with dogs in pubs or restaurants imo tbh, but allowing it at the table and licking plates that don't belong to you is disgusting

• Sick

Lauren-1996

VIP Member
Eden Harvey - the only person who could write a post about the Queen’s death and have “I” and “Our family” in it. THIS ISN’T ABOUT YOU

Sorry, I've only just seen that ridiculous story about the eyebrows. So it happened when she was 8 "before discovering eyebrow pencils" so her mum filled in her brows for her with felt tip??

Her mum, the successful finance director or whatever the fuck she was didn't know about a brow pencil? Literally everyone in the 80s and 90s was shaving their brows off and drawing them on. She's such an idiot. Why does she make up the most ridiculous lies?

• Haha
seriously why does the world need to know that she’s on the blob and why does anyone need to know that he’s gonna shit himself…

That autumn outfit is terrible it’s not even an outfit and Infact I wore something similar about 13 years ago with a pencil skirt obviously for a sodding interview 😂😂😂🫣 She has no style at all.. then the XL pants.. she moans about them being too big every fuckibg time, has to fold them down etc. YOU ARE NOT AN XL YOU FUCKWIT. Stop buying out big sizes big bird.
She just loves to humble brag that her teeny tiny waist is absolutely swamped in gigantic humongous trousers 🙄

Such a twat, OF COURSE XL TROUSERS ARE BIG ON YOU. They're meant for my fat arse, not yours.

Exactly they’re not ridiculous, she’s just fucking ridiculous for buying them when she’s a medium at most. So insensitive. Idiot

So much for the body positivity…..
I was online shopping today and literally none of the stuff I liked was available in my size because skinny girls like Eden want to be "swamped" in a size that I actually need

sassquatch23

I’m not surprised Nescafé won’t go anywhere near Eden’s lamb - it’s a disgusting rag. A dog doesn’t instinctively know whether something is precious, they will chew on whatever they want to. She clearly just has better taste than a grey tatty thing covered in Eedie’s saliva and sweat.

• Haha

hungrycaterpillar

Chatty Member
Err but.......
He’s taller than you here : View attachment 1589342
If you wasn’t arsed about his height why is he standing on an upturned milk crate?
And also View attachment 1589343
Some expert level crouching going on there Eden.

Edited to add; I think he’s sitting on said milkcrate there on the bottom photo.
The photoshopped flames KILL me it's like a kid's added them on for a school project.

I remember being really puzzled at why she turned up to a photoshoot with a missing nail and patchy tan

• Haha

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
What do you mean when you say edens Dad has warned Lloyd about strikes ?? I’ve not been on this thread for a couple of weeks and just catching up now, I’m glad I am as some of the posts here have had me in stitches 🤣 I think vagisal could get a lot of promotion from this thread 👏🏼
Also wtf is going on with the hair 🥴 it’s bad enough on spraggle let alone wee man 😭
Eden, Lloyd and potentially Don Carla got into an argument with her dad because he fed Lloyds chicken to the dogs and pretended he didn’t.

Lloyd threatened to leave. Paul got angry at Lloyd for the way he was speaking to Eden and Don Carla and told him it was strike 2 or 3 - indicating there had been arguments before.

I do actually think Lloyd is very aggressive and disrespectful. Baffles me why there would be arguments in her parents house anyway. They all love living in shit, had enough room to not be in each other’s way and didn’t have to share a bathroom.

tiktokdrama1

VIP Member
Of course we all knew Yasmin and Eden would make the queens passing about themselves. I completely understand there are a lot of people kind of upset about what’s happened today, but to set your camera up and record yourself trying to be emotional for some likes is tapped. Eden did the exact same for Philip, demanding everybody have a one minutes silence with her. It’s like they think they’re so entitled because their grandad was part of the fucking Salvation Army like we’ve heard over and over again. It’s completely upsetting but at least everyone else is showing their respects sharing a story to Instagram stories of what the royal family posted saying rest in peace and how much of a woman she was etc. They’re the only two who’ve set their phones up and fake cried for views and likes. Both of them are tapped in the head and need help.