Eden Harvs #23 Edens with Dan, Lloyds in Dam. Eden still smells like a mouldy clam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see the comment from the girl under Lloyds Instagram pic has gone 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Lloyd got wound up when she accidentally flashed on live, imagine how he’d react if he heard her say she’d flash on Dan’s live!

Reactions: 15
Why is their relationship like the kind you have in school in year 7 commenting under your boyfriends pic about " MY MAN " to let all the other girls know. God, how are they engaged there is absolutely no trust

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Lloyd got wound up when she accidentally flashed on live, imagine how he’d react if he heard her say she’d flash on Dan’s live!
They have no respect for each other. Eden has no respect for Lloyd and is trying to wind him up with Dan why she would even GO on a holiday with a man she used to play with herself over 🤢and Lloyd has fucked off on a lads holiday to Dam full of prostitutes drugs and girls. What an awful start to an engagement..

Reactions: 8
I came here to say the comment was deleted, but Edens allowed to sit next to the bloke she was sexting and get her nipples out for a lion 🫢

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hopefully someone got it on screen record posts it to a troll Eden account and spoils the holidays 😂

Reactions: 2
Mad how they got engaged like a week ago and Eden’s already saying she will flash her nipple on live to thousands of people for money next to the TAKEN man she was sexting during lockdown. 🤡

I can’t believe i’m saying this, but I kinda feel bad for Lloyd

Reactions: 22
Everyone was worried how Lloyd would act when he was away. Given he's not posted anything apart from a photo but at least he's not offering his nipple out for tiktok gifts

Reactions: 12
If Eden and Dan were happy enough to go behind Chloe's back his long term pregnant girlfriend, they would be happy enough to go behind Lloyds back her boyfriend of two weeks who she's annoyed with for going on a lads hol! What's the bet Eden and Dan have had a little moment this holiday or met up through the night when everyone's asleep 😏

Everyone was worried how Lloyd would act when he was away. Given he's not posted anything apart from a photo but at least he's not offering his nipple out for tiktok gifts
He's probably too busy necking on with all the girls in dam that Eden will never find out about 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If Eden and Dan were happy enough to go behind Chloe's back his long term pregnant girlfriend, they would be happy enough to go behind Lloyds back her boyfriend of two weeks who she's annoyed with for going on a lads hol! What's the bet Eden and Dan have had a little moment this holiday or met up through the night when everyone's asleep 😏

He's probably too busy necking on with all the girls in dam that Eden will never find out about 🤦🏻‍♀️
She's got a lie detector set up for the second he comes home 😭

Reactions: 5
Eden and Dan as a couple would have been entertaining because he wouldn’t put up with her tit, give up on life and go live in her bedroom.

Lloyd actually is the worst thing to happen to her. Where will they be in 10 years? Still living at Edens parents, neither have a job and have bunk beds to share with their grinch baby.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Where is all the amazing content they said would be coming? All boring 😴😴😴
Why does eden keep doing tiktoks with Dan.... why doesn't she have some respect and do them with the others that are there

Reactions: 9
I've been blocked by Dan 😂😂😂 I've made it in life. Woohoo. What does Eden see in these men? Lloyd with the build me up heels and grotty old bucket hat and Dan with the Lego man hair cut and tacky tattoos. 🤢🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.