Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Squashedbanana

VIP Member
Who the fuck does Yasmin actually think she is? She is the biggest clout chaser big gum small tooth crusty lip beg I’ve come across. Pls shut the fuck up.
crying 😂🤣😂🤣 their mum has a relationship with the head of tiktok creator department and can make accounts disappear, ok tiktok mafia family 😂🤣🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 58

MissPiggyLidia

new thread title: Eden Harvs: Fishy flan, would rather be with dan, instead she said yes to a tiny little man

• Haha
Reactions: 44

bloogoo

VIP Member
Thread suggestion:

No more eat with me’s, Eedies evolving. Still can’t clean the house though, the tip is revolting.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

pizzasteve

This entitled bitch needs a reality check, and FAST!! 😡 me and my partner had been saving for a mortgage for over 8 years. We had 2 kids which we needed to bring up. As well as private renting in the mean time, cause of course where would we live? Whilst most of our wages went on rent and Bills, amongst other stuff needed to live. My children are 5 & 11 and have never been on an aeroplane. You know why? Cause we prioritised their future, their inheritance, and a better life for us as a family. 2 years ago we were finally able to purchase our first family home. And we have our first abroad holiday booked for next year. (We’ve been on a few family holidays in england, they’re not that deprived 😂)

For some, renting is the only option. We can’t all live in mummy and daddy’s absolute SHIT TIP of a home and spunk all our money on fast food and foundations that don’t match our skin tone.
Stupid cunt.

Reactions: 33

bloogoo

VIP Member
92A40035-F48A-4247-A606-F7474935386D.png
Really not funny to bully other people especially considering your supposed to be a mental health advocate. Personal hygiene is often the first thing to suffer when dealing with mental illness. Bullyish behaviour.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 32

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
Also Dans video hahahahahhdhs

Why the fuck are they acting like they were strangers on an airplane that crashed but they survived and lived on a desert island together, fighting the elements together to survive and becoming one big family.

Mate you went to Wales for 4 days with a bunch of clout chasers.

• Haha
Reactions: 32

hungrycaterpillar

Chatty Member
Spragg has blocked me for commenting the facts also, the absolute WEAPON. How can you humiliate the mother of your child like that?! Why is Chloe allowing herself to be humiliated like that again?! He's nowt special at all, a literal walking ick. Id rather spend 5 minutes with short arse than ever have to spend a second with that spraggle tit!!!
Dan Spragg is the biggest ICK. Talk about try hard. "I'm so 🎇eDgY🎇 with my tattoos and nail polish"

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Bigfoot101

Chatty Member
Don’t want to give her another diagnosis to add to her plethora of issues but just going to leave this here 👀….
BE29E1E3-5BA8-4A66-9E06-4C222371DC68.jpeg

Histrionic personality disorder (HPD) is a mental health condition marked by unstable emotions, a distorted self-image and an overwhelming desire to be noticed. People with HPD often behave dramatically or inappropriately to get attention.

• Wow

Paperstars2022

VIP Member
I'm sorry but Lloyd, Dan Spragg and Lee...
Three of the most un sexiest men alive and quite honestly should be called 'vagina inverters' because everytime I see them on my tiktok fyp, that's the feelings I get from down below 😭

• Haha
Needs to get her mental health in check before continuing with TikTok. Breaking down all the time over your job isn’t healthy or a normal way to live.

She did a TikTok the other day about how her life is perfect - perfect child, husband, job, friends, family. So if you’re broadcasting this then I don’t understand why you would let a comment get to you. She needs to set her boundaries and not share what she does about her life.

Also when I cry, my first thought isn’t let me get my camera out and film myself singing along to a song.
If it’s one’s thing that annoys me it’s this. “Influencers” thinking they hold some kind of special power, expecting people not to have opinions of them. Yaz, people like you and your sister deserved to be outed for what you’s are. Scummy child groomers. If you’re going to put your life all over the internet, treat your followers so shitty and just generally take the fucking hand out of the young people that follow you then expect to be talked about. Just because you have this (and I say this lightly) “platform” doesn’t mean we have to turn a blind eye to how disgusting you all really are. So quick to preach be kind over the internet but it wasn’t that long ago you both slated a very successful young woman all over the internet and didn’t give one fuck about her mental health? Sit the fuck back down you Shetland pony looking fuckbag
Ps, stop crying over the internet. You are at the big age of 30, you look like a fucking clown

• Haha
  • Heart

mrsgrinchhome

VIP Member
Much better for baby?!!!

Im gonna be sick, is that how he has to talk to her

surely his mates ruin him in the group chat

• Haha
  • Sick