Eden Harvs #23 Edens with Dan, Lloyds in Dam. Eden still smells like a mouldy clam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA can’t breathe, on edens insta grid lmao someone thinks they’re a lesbian or she’s a man, thibk they think that smol boy is a woman hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah deceased.

Bet that girls comment made EEEEEden FUME.
lmao init i can see her going mental while she’s licking round dans rim

Reactions: 4
Lee is such an odd guy but do have to admit he does look like a good dad to Wolf and you can see how great he is with kids on Yaz’s story. I can guarantee he wants just a quiet normal life and there she is with a phone in his face videoing everything

any girl that comments or likes that picture of Lloyd has probably had Eden snooping on their profile, surprised she didn’t do the sarcastic like on them

Reactions: 20
Spragg has blocked me for commenting the facts also, the absolute WEAPON. How can you humiliate the mother of your child like that?! Why is Chloe allowing herself to be humiliated like that again?! He's nowt special at all, a literal walking ick. Id rather spend 5 minutes with short arse than ever have to spend a second with that spraggle tit!!!
Dan Spragg is the biggest ICK. Talk about try hard. "I'm so 🎇eDgY🎇 with my tattoos and nail polish"

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Is Dan Spragg really trying to justify him and Eden s3xting each other behind his pregnant girlfriends back???

…If is all made up like he’s saying, why is he deleting comments mentioning it? Only guilty people delete comments 😅

My God, W H Y are all the UK tiktokers absolute weirdos

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Omg another dan and Eden post🤦🏻‍♀️ They’re looking obsessed with each other

Reactions: 8
That’s my idea of a holiday from hell those 3 pricks trying to make the best content to see who gets the most likes on their videos 🤮

Reactions: 8
Omg another dan and Eden post🤦🏻‍♀️ They’re looking obsessed with each other
Considering she thinks herself a bit of an actress and a pro lip-syncer the other two did a better job than she did 😅 she is obsessed with him and the attention their situation brings. Now imagine if Lloyd was doing something like this, her minions would be calling him out and making his life hell

Reactions: 11
Eden on Dan's live "why do I look high, im not. I just don't have make up on. Do I look like a catfish?" Stating she's too shy to duel live with someone else

Reactions: 4
Dans proper disrespectful to Chloe, have no shits her being sat there couldn’t keep his eyes of Eden. Asking about her facetime with Lloyd.

Reactions: 10
Why is Freya there? She looks so out of place in everyone's stories and Tik toks 😭😭 what's the bets shes only there to chauffeur

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.