Eden Harvs #23 Edens with Dan, Lloyds in Dam. Eden still smells like a mouldy clam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dan's deleting comments saying what went on but leaving the ones up with no context. Someone on here said it's just a content holiday and they are right. If he cared a dot about Chloe, he wouldn't go near those sisters with a ten foot barge pole

Reactions: 27
My first ever thread title 😀😀. I have to thank the one and only, the illest (and not in the good way), the groomer, the love bomber Eden Harvz. Couldn’t of done it without you Needy eedy

• Haha
Reactions: 28
The only part I saw Chloe in was Eden laughing at her asking if red bull was fizzy. Just a mug, I hate Eden. Full on bully mentality

Reactions: 16
Dan's deleting comments saying what went on but leaving the ones up with no context. Someone on here said it's just a content holiday and they are right. If he cared a dot about Chloe, he wouldn't go near those sisters with a ten foot barge pole
That would be me🙋🏻‍♀️ it's so disrespectful of Dan to do that to Chole, that would be a deal breaker for me, boy bye.

Reactions: 8
Yaz - “we’re having the best time” and “everyone is having such a nice time” said in the space of one story. Sounds like you’re trying to convince yourself there Yasmin. Because it looks like an absolute snooze to the rest of us.

Reactions: 21
It wouldn’t surprise me if their management kind of made them or suggested it to them for more views but no one cares. They’re the biggest bores ever

Reactions: 6
Spragg has blocked me for commenting the facts also, the absolute WEAPON. How can you humiliate the mother of your child like that?! Why is Chloe allowing herself to be humiliated like that again?! He's nowt special at all, a literal walking ick. Id rather spend 5 minutes with short arse than ever have to spend a second with that spraggle tit!!!

Reactions: 24
Spragg has blocked me for commenting the facts also, the absolute WEAPON. How can you humiliate the mother of your child like that?! Why is Chloe allowing herself to be humiliated like that again?! He's nowt special at all, a literal walking ick. Id rather spend 5 minutes with short arse than ever have to spend a second with that spraggle tit!!!
My guess is she’s just had a baby and wants the security so won’t leave him. He’s a joke of a man to treat the mother of his child this way.

Reactions: 13
I've not been blocked yet. But he's deleting comments quicker than Eden can down a can of redbull.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don’t know why he’s deleting the bad comments because that’s why they are doing the videos too get a reaction

Reactions: 4
Theres defo somat not right with lloyd, hes too nice and eden doesnt like being apart from him. She obvs sences hes a cheat lol Amsterdam too. Owch you dont come back from there without a sti if you go there single.

Reactions: 8
What’s with these two guys and their neck tattoo over spilling onto their chins? It just looks like when girls contour their chin and don’t blend it properly. Gives me such ick. I just cannot 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I don’t know why he’s deleting the bad comments because that’s why they are doing the videos too get a reaction
It’s bizarre. It’s like me saying on here I cheated on my boyfriend and then getting mad at you all of discussing it.

None of us would know about Eden and Dan if they hadn’t willingly put that information out there. Then to make a TikTok on it and get annoyed when people speak the truth? I actually like TikTok but I hate it’s given a platform to the most undeserving people.

Reactions: 12
Jay looks so done with Dan in his tiktok, I can imagine being in the company of people like Dan, Eden and Yaz would be exhausting

Surprised there hasn’t been an avalanche of montages with Lloyd in them, its still early though

Reactions: 14
Why is she talking about spraying and putting talcum power on her sweaty minge. In all seriousness why is she sharing this? Like why would anyone want to know what she does down there?
Trying to entice someone into bed 😂😂😂😂😂😂 god how sexy. He had a near miss there.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.