Eden Harvs #23 Edens with Dan, Lloyds in Dam. Eden still smells like a mouldy clam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was always told 'TO BE A GOOD LIAR, YOU'VE GOT TO REMEMBER THE LIES YOU'VE TOLD!'
Remember that Eeeeeeee-dy.

Reactions: 14
Oh pull the other one, I’m so frightened Eden and Yasmin are going to find out who we are. I mean, we’ve only been on this forum for what, coming up to a year and nothing has been done about it. Anything for the clout, views and attention I guess

Guys we must delete our accounts right now
Even if they do find out who we are, it doesn’t matter. We are allowed an opinion as are they. We’re not even trolls. I’m not here to make her life a misery, I’m here to discuss something that is in the public domain. If she can’t handle opinions then she shouldn’t choose a public career.

Reactions: 24
Even if they do find out who we are, it doesn’t matter. We are allowed an opinion as are they. We’re not even trolls. I’m not here to make her life a misery, I’m here to discuss something that is in the public domain. If she can’t handle opinions then she shouldn’t choose a public career.
Isn’t the issue more the fake accounts who say hateful things directly to her? Commenting on a public forum with opinions isn’t illegal

Reactions: 10
The troll video with Yaz is actually so embarrassing, I can’t. Discovering what crimes a troll has committed 😭 She needs to take a break.

Reactions: 5
Now I’m not a mum but I doubt if I had a daughter from the day she was born would be dreaming of her going to her first wedding with a boyfriend or fiancé.

Like dreaming of her first boyfriend, wedding, proposal etc … but first wedding with a boyfriend/fiancé can’t say that’s a notable occasion in my head.
I didn’t even know that was a thing😂 but maybe that’s because I’ve been to atleast 5 weddings not including my own and I was 4 years old when I went to my sisters. Her mum is acting like it’s a massive milestone to go to someone else’s wedding.

Reactions: 5
I’m his princess. If he sees me upset or worried in any way, he will flip. It doesn’t matter who you are (he’s done it both to my sisters if they make a remark he doesn’t like towards me, he will always say “BE NICE TO MY BABY”

Someone pass me the bleeping sick bucket

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m his princess. If he sees me upset or worried in any way, he will flip. It doesn’t matter who you are (he’s done it both to my sisters if they make a remark he doesn’t like towards me, he will always say “BE NICE TO MY BABY”

Someone pass me the bleeping sick bucket
Id simply pat him on the head and say 'now now little man, calm ya tits' who's she think he is ffs?! 😅😭💀

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.