Eden Harvs #15 You know what time it is…it’s time catch the clap from Eden…Cha cha cha

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Funny how Sofia isn’t about anymore as well, there’s always an excuse whenever someone mentions her on live too. Eden doesn’t hold on to a friend for long, I’ve noticed that
Also she’s so weirdly controlling with her boyfriends I bet she loves if they have a dependency on something so she can take advantage of that

Reactions: 6
Funny how Sofia isn’t about anymore as well, there’s always an excuse whenever someone mentions her on live too. Eden doesn’t hold on to a friend for long, I’ve noticed that
Also she’s so weirdly controlling with her boyfriends I bet she loves if they have a dependency on something so she can take advantage of that
Sofia was with them at the Sussex exchange the other day

I used to like her but omg . Has she never had a relationship before. It makes me cringe inside. 10 years age difference and she is controlling him , fuckin polar bears on the the landing and she's saying he says that all other people on tiktok are influenza and she's the influencer and she's actually recorded it and put on tiktok like it's cute he sounds pissed as a fuckin fart . They all knock me sick makes all this money and her bedroom looks like it's never seen a hoover ,also why is a 33 Yr old man happy to sit in a 23 year old bedroom. Isn't that what you did when you where in senior school

Reactions: 14
I can see her being the ' needy friend' where everything is about her and only her. Very selfish and entitled!

I like someone said above.... bleeping polar bears on the landing 😅 my hubby would tell me to duck off and go back to sleep 😅

If it was one of my kids I would go and check to show them it's ok not a grown woman!
Who thinks Lloyd will pop the question soon? 🤔

Reactions: 5
I can see her being the ' needy friend' where everything is about her and only her. Very selfish and entitled!

I like someone said above.... bleeping polar bears on the landing 😅 my hubby would tell me to duck off and go back to sleep 😅

If it was one of my kids I would go and check to show them it's ok not a grown woman!
Who thinks Lloyd will pop the question soon? 🤔
I had a friend like this, I don't speak to them anymore, no hate to people and their star signs but I think they're an aquarius also 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
For someone with 2.9 million and is supposed to be an “influencer” why are all her tik toks such bad quality and blurry? Or is it all the filters she puts on

Reactions: 8
I remember she cut her hair onto a Bob with extensions and done a olapelx add saying it helped her hair grow 😂

0D347753-45C3-4B0E-AE49-00C9291A4AE5.png

The blend on her extensions always make me shudder. I’ve seen hairdressers put in extensions into blunt bobs and it look seemless! What is this tit??

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Wasn't it weird that after he built the guinea pig cage that Eden and Freya wanted to get him some wine and Eden didn't even know what he drank? He's drinking a bottle everyday and she was confused on what to buy him?
Did you expect her to take notice about what others want? Lol. She wouldn’t even know what he likes because as long as he’s sucking her arse dry, how he feels doesn’t matter

Reactions: 4
Did you expect her to take notice about what others want? Lol. She wouldn’t even know what he likes because as long as he’s sucking her arse dry, how he feels doesn’t matter
No I don't I just think it's odd how he drinks a bottle of wine every night and she doesn't even know what kind. Where is he when he's drinking it? I thought they were stuck to the hip. It wouldn't be difficult to see.

No I don't I just think it's odd how he drinks a bottle of wine every night and she doesn't even know what kind. Where is he when he's drinking it? I thought they were stuck to the hip. It wouldn't be difficult to see.
True. Im just saying she’s probably too self centred to care

Reactions: 2
Just me who think her hair still looks damaged to duck 😂

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Watch her just be the biggest hypocrite from 5:10 just listen 🤣 “Dependance is pressure”
I feel like your new relationship goes against everything that just came out of your mouth. The screen recording was too long and I couldn’t be bothered sectioning it in little clips but go on that video.

Actually the worst is 6:00 in

Attachments

Reactions: 1
She was on a live last week getting ready and she said she was getting ready to record another Pantene advert as well. So it must be a couple she contracted to do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.