Eden Harvs #15 You know what time it is…it’s time catch the clap from Eden…Cha cha cha

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Best thing of her party was Carla living her best life hahaha. I just find her so cringeworthy now, making an event for her birthday and then saying she’s going to flannels to break the bank. Also her outfit for her party didn’t do her any favours at all, she hasn’t got a natural shape and that outfit made her look so boxy. Bet Lloyd was fuming that there was so many pretty girls there and he had to go home with that
The fact that their outfits were entirely different shades of green annoyed me too 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m not sure how to start a new thread but the most liked one was from:
FastAndTheCurious7

“Eden Harvz - thinks she slaps but pays for the paps.”

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.