Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

queencoco

Chatty Member
Morning guys welcome to a day in my life. I start my morning off when I wake up mid afternoon with a cup of peppermint tea, made by my slave boyfriend while I fester in my bed.

Then I move onto my morning work out.. not! I actually stomp downstairs to my mums trashed back garden and chain smoke 25 roll ups.

One I’m done chain smoking it’s time to get ready for the day. This wardrobe keeps my clothes stinking of stale cigarettes between smoke breaks. I love it!

Then I like to go grab a glass of Lee Hadfields fresh piss and a deliveroo of literally any take out food, I’m not fussy and deffo don’t care about hygiene ratings! Then I film some shite cringy TikTok’s then make sure I’ve told everyone I’ve ever met about my wee man boyfriend! Did you know I have a boyfriend? Ask us what we love about eachother!

Then it’s back to my cess pit to chill for the evening. Were you able to guess I would do anything for a little bit of money, including an advert for Samsung when I’m a die hard apple user! Now send me my dollar, I have a million to make this year 😚

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Mrskane29

VIP Member
Uncle Lloyd? Erm, you haven't even been together 3 months ya weirdos! Hate when people get kids emotionally involved so early into relationships!

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Ems88ALFTYMAX

VIP Member
It does my head in.. not just with Eden but most of these ' influencers ' when they say "oh what a stressful week I've had"

Ok so...

Finding an outfit to wear to your obnoxious birthday party?

Having no financial worries?

A family that kisses your arse?

A BF who does everything you want like a little lap dog?

Having to post a couple of videos and pics a day?

Sleeping in til as late as you want?

Nights away in posh hotels?

No Eden a stressful week is paying all your bills and it leaving you with nothing for the rest of the month. Working 60 hour weeks, running a household and looking after kids. Looking after children with additional needs. Dealing with health/mental health problems every day. Living in a run down property because thats all you can afford on a minimum wage. People face real ' stress ' everyday!

• Heart
Reactions: 27

tiktokdrama1

VIP Member
As much as people dislike her, I personally don’t think it’s fair people going onto her live to give her address out. It’s not her house, it’s her mums and dads. I know she’s in the public eye etc, but that's a bit far 😐 she at least deserves to feel safe in her own home.. as for Lloyds number being leaked, that doesn’t matter really. He can change his number a lot easier than it would take for them to change homes

Reactions: 26

MissPiggyLidia

Tiny Lloyd has a little dick
His real type is a small blonde chick
Wee little man thinks he’s a professional chef
Green goblin has the worst death breath

Cooking in a kitchen that’s never clean
What about his flat that Edens never seen
I bet she’ll be dumped in a couple of weeks
Maybe she’ll clean the house that fucking reeks

I can’t think of what else to say
Someone else can finish this off another day

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
HAHA she just said her management called her and were furious about the zopiclone comment and she's not allowed to talk about medication anymore.

So guys they didn't respond to you but they did act on your emails!

heckles

Chatty Member
I love how I was shocked at first she was doing ads for Samsung and lucozade when she never uses their products and then I remember she admitted on a children in need live she sucked off a guy for money. The girl will literally do whatever it takes to make £££! This party is just one big excuse to make herself feel better about herself and for her guests to get good IG content
New thread title - Eden Harvz master of grooming young fans, how long until she drops an only fans?

• Heart
  • Wow

pizzaslut

VIP Member
“it’s press”..if that’s the case Eden what newspapers will be writing about your tragic tiktoker party? None have done it yet?? Because all signs are pointing at the fact that you either hired them or they’re there for someone else 😬.. The press wouldn’t just turn up to an event not to post about it anywhere unless you pay urself for the images looool why lie

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Romany

VIP Member
HAHAHAH NO WAY SHES EITHER HIRED PAPS OR RANG UP SOME SMALL JOURNALISTS AND SAID THERES SOMETHING KICKING OFF.

Embarassing. It’s clear it’s not genuine press since people with much higher followings and viewers don’t ever get papped. You’re not famous in any way so stop thinking you are. You post videos on an app, humble yourself. It’s not hard work.

Also I see the anxiety has miraculously been turned off for tonight hasn’t it. Mental health when it suits just like the rest of these influencers. They’re all a disgrace.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Jude38

She just blocked me for saying maybe pay for a cleaner to clean your oven 🤣

• Haha

MissPiggyLidia

She was acting like she cared about someone ringing lloyd “give me the phone next time”

So I commented saying why don’t you end the live if you’re so concerned you attention seeking green goblin.

AND SHE BLOCKED ME

• Haha

tiktokdrama1

VIP Member
You just wait when they break up and Eden does the trend with Acer, the one where it goes “bitches come and go, but you know I stay” and it’ll be captioned “explaining to my nephew why his had 6 uncles and his only 6” 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22