Eden Harvs #15 You know what time it is…it’s time catch the clap from Eden…Cha cha cha

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like Lloyd is drunk, again. What’s new there? Imagine his chewing the poor cab drivers ears off about Eden and what she’s done “helping people”.. saying how she “has come from nothing, she only does brands close to her heart, she’s not going to promote it unless she believes in it”… I beg Eden stops him drinking, he makes a fool of himself. I know his bigging his girlfriend up but if that was me, I’d want the ground to eat me up

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Why does he ALWAYS look so high on camera?!
Ugh that smirk!

Looks like Lloyd is drunk, again. What’s new there? Imagine his chewing the poor cab drivers ears off about Eden and what she’s done “helping people”.. saying how she “has come from nothing, she only does brands close to her heart, she’s not going to promote it unless she believes in it”… I beg Eden stops him drinking, he makes a fool of himself. I know his bigging his girlfriend up but if that was me, I’d want the ground to eat me up
Looool did she believe in that DDG tan because I don't see her ever using it again 😂😂

Reactions: 6
Ugh that smirk!

Looool did she believe in that DDG tan because I don't see her ever using it again 😂😂
She was asked in a live once who is the worst brand she’s had a collab with and she said DDG. Freya had to stand in and say how the fake tan was ✨amazing✨ but Eden smirked and you can just tell she wanted to laugh. Eden said how the couple was lovely but something about the fake tan itself, so therefore Lloyd is incorrect about how she only advertises what she believes in. No darling, Eden advertises anything for big money. I don’t believe for one second she turned down a collab for 28k because she didn’t like it. If she wants to be walking around in designer everything, she will take what she’s given for the sake of the money

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Ah yes because calling others a virus is called for. When in reality the only virus here is Eden and her idea that she's untouchable. She's a plague. She doesn't help people she uses them, she doesn't give an ounce of a tit about anyone but Eden. She makes gross comments mocking suicide but preaches mental health and being kind when she's anything but kind. She's a vile human being and things she's done and said reflect her true self. Just look at the video she posted of the man at the train station whilst laughing swiftly deleted that when she got backlash and rightly so. So no Lloyd the only influenza here is Eden

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She was asked in a live once who is the worst brand she’s had a collab with and she said DDG. Freya had to stand in and say how the fake tan was ✨amazing✨ but Eden smirked and you can just tell she wanted to laugh. Eden said how the couple was lovely but something about the fake tan itself, so therefore Lloyd is incorrect about how she only advertises what she believes in. No darling, Eden advertises anything for big money. I don’t believe for one second she turned down a collab for 28k because she didn’t like it. If she wants to be walking around in designer everything, she will take what she’s given for the sake of the money
Wtaf! And yet all those 'fans' brought it! She has a bleeping nerve seriously 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’ve had to block her now I'm sick of bleeping hearing about Lloyd when will she realise that deep down no one gives an actual duck, you’re both love dumping on each other. That video in the cab he’s clearly leathered and spewing tit. I don’t mind Lloyd but it’s not normal to be this obsessed with your boyfriend when you only met him last month🙃

Reactions: 14
When I tell you I RAN to tattle after watching that video🤣 that’s my girl yeah

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The funniest is thing is that none of its true 🤣. She doesn’t do this with any sort or morals in mind. A community she doesn’t give a duck about. That’s the sort of tit you would said about someone you don’t know very welll 🤡 they are both talentless scrongers lol

Reactions: 7
Well that taxi ride convo was absolutely mortifying. He sounds absolutely out of it, ofc nothing wrong with being drunk but he seems to do that A LOT.

VILE!!!!!
Right tattlers we actually need a poll or something at the start of the next thread for how long we think they’ll last.

I think they’ll burn out pretty quick and I think Lloyd will get sick of her tit. Dunno when but once they move in and he has no escape he will leave. There is no way he will keep up the OTT cringe forever and once he stops she’ll get insecure and unmanageable. About 6 months, calling it now
Unfortunately I feel this is the kind of toxic that doesn’t end very quickly or easily. They’ll break up loads of times and get back together I think.

Reactions: 5
I dip in and out of watching Eden. I’ve followed and unfollowed twice. She’s the biggest narcissist on TikTok, utterly bizarre behaviour. I saw a few videos months back of her making a cup of tea or something before bed and her dad came over and started bigging her up and telling her how amazing she is…. Oh please, of course the camera just so happened to be rolling to catch that 👍👍👍👍 so weird. That made me unfollow.

Her boyfriend is an odd ball too. And that video of them in the taxi, again, just so narcissistic. ‘Look everyone, my boyfriend thinks I’m fantastic, look what he says about me’ absolutely no care from her that he’s actually drunk and embarrassing as long as it’s all about her.

I have no clue why this girl has a big following, I find her cringe worthy beyond words.

Reactions: 22
Well that taxi ride convo was absolutely mortifying. He sounds absolutely out of it, ofc nothing wrong with being drunk but he seems to do that A LOT.
He was steaming at the dinner before they even ate by the looks of it. He drinks atleast 1 bottle of red wine a night 🚩 if that’s not a alcoholic don’t know what is

If he can't manage without that bottle every day then that is an alcoholic and more often than not from what we see he has more than 1 bottle

Reactions: 5
Wasn't it weird that after he built the guinea pig cage that Eden and Freya wanted to get him some wine and Eden didn't even know what he drank? He's drinking a bottle everyday and she was confused on what to buy him?

Reactions: 12
I think Eden is so used to everyone blowing smoke up her arse.. her boyfriend/parents/sisters ect but you don't see her with real ' friends ' really 🤔

She just loves people telling her how amazing she is, her following has made her so ignorant. She was so down to earth before...

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.