Eden Harvs #15 You know what time it is…it’s time catch the clap from Eden…Cha cha cha

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to whoever made the title! Hope this has posted in the correct section now

Lloyds kitchen in his recent tiktok looks so grubby. There’s no wonder he obviously doesn’t mind edens pit if he’s willing to cook in such a filthy kitchen.

Reactions: 11
Why would he check fro polar bears she’s such a liar, she knows she’s trying to trap him and make him feel so guilty about leaving. She has the top signs of controlling and coercive behaviour

Reactions: 13
Why would he check fro polar bears she’s such a liar, she knows she’s trying to trap him and make him feel so guilty about leaving. She has the top signs of controlling and coercive behaviour
If it was a child asking their parent to check for monsters then fair enough but she's a 23 year old woman, bleeping act like it!! Honestly embarrassing like 😵

Reactions: 12
Thanks to whoever made the title! Hope this has posted in the correct section now

Lloyds kitchen in his recent tiktok looks so grubby. There’s no wonder he obviously doesn’t mind edens pit if he’s willing to cook in such a filthy kitchen.
I can only see ones from Eden’s house.

Reactions: 2
He's taken it down he was making steak for his flat mates and the tiles were dirty
Urgh that’s grotty but tbf on the lad he’s not been home for ages and maybe that’s why but then again he’s going from one pigsty to another

Eden herself admitted the other day that she pretends to make Lloyd feel bad and give her attention

Get me a bucket 🤢🤢🤢🤢 Lloyds hat will do
VILE!!!!!
Right tattlers we actually need a poll or something at the start of the next thread for how long we think they’ll last.

I think they’ll burn out pretty quick and I think Lloyd will get sick of her tit. Dunno when but once they move in and he has no escape he will leave. There is no way he will keep up the OTT cringe forever and once he stops she’ll get insecure and unmanageable. About 6 months, calling it now

Reactions: 9
Mate his kitchen was actually disgusting genuinely thought it was a joke at first, the drawers were full of dirt and the counters had old food stains on, extra flavour I suppose 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Mate his kitchen was actually disgusting genuinely thought it was a joke at first, the drawers were full of dirt and the counters had old food stains on, extra flavour I suppose 🤮
Honestly what was that in the draw 😫

Reactions: 1
Oh so Eden didn’t go there because Lloyd definitely said she couldn’t because he knew it was a state 🤢 imagine his bedroom. Mattress on the floor vibes 😭😂

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.