Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Amydior1947

yes! I saw this but I'm not sure if Elaine has met him and if she has she would know who he is. I still think Dean is going to return.
At this point I am believing everything I read. Maybe Danny Dyer will come back - Dean bring the dead body could be the connection!

Reactions: 3

MeghanSnarkle

VIP Member
Hey all. Last night on a girlie night in, over some bottles of Prosecco my mates and I went through our wildest theories..,. Although I still stick to my guess of Theo, my wildcard guess is Mick comes back to surprise Linda and gets killed accidentally as he’s wearing the suit. Maybe they thought it was Dean?

My mates mad theory is that it’s Eve who’s the killer. She’s wearing yellow and is number 7. So Nish is dead! 🫣

My other mates mad theory is that it’s Phil. He may want to leave, and if he did fans would be devastated and constantly speculating when he will return. If he’s dead, then boom, it’s done and the ultimate shock!

Apologies if this post is a bit random. I just think it will be interesting to look back after the reveal and see if any of us were near. 👍
I don't think anything is mad or random at this point 😂

Ive had a similar discussions on a whatsapp family group chat recently the wildest was from my cousin who's just as big of an EE fan as myself so I had to allow it as valid was the following -

Phil sleeping with the total nutter and loose cannon Emma (Patsy Kensit) was all for a bigger purpose
So Christmas day she turns up at the Vic out of no where her usual unhinged self and for the ultimate revenge of his treatment of her, she reveals her truth of the fling and him forceably keeping her away from Lexi, she goes in for the kill with Phil BUT wanting to always be the hero for Kat and the boys Alfie steps in the way and instead of losing his life to cancer he heroically dies protecting Kats man for her, basically its Shane Ritchies big send off.

(Personally I still think its Ian killed by Cindy)

Reactions: 3

Lucia

VIP Member
My top two are now Jack and Martin. Originally I was Dean or Theo but I think it needs to be a main character for this kind of big storyline. Dean isn’t even in it and there’s only 3 months to go whilst Theo is clearly a time-sensitive/has a shelf life character anyway

With Jack and Martin though they are both the last man standing from two iconic square families (not sure if the Brannings are classed as legacy but they are certainly iconic) so killing one of them would end either the Fowlers or Brannings which would warrant a story of this level
I agree I wonder if there's different endings being filmed. I think they have done that before so not even the actors know who it is. I'd rather Jack than Martin but Jack is so dislikeable I can't really think he would be missed. Martin I'd be devastated

Reactions: 2

StarbucksBubble

Apologies if it’s been mentioned but on the flash forward the wedding cake hasn’t been cut and the buffet is untouched. No wedding then?

hol20x

VIP Member
I’ve been saying Nish all year but now I think it’s going to be Jack…
I've been saying Keanu for months but now I have a feeling it's Jack and that it's Stacey or Denise who kills him! I'm going to stick with my gut though.

StarbucksBubble

I’m hoping it’s Ravi who kills Nish. Maybe he refuses to cover up eves assault and kills Nish to shut him up/ as revenge. Maybe he kills her as Nish requested and has had enough of him.

Amydior1947

Hope this works!!

Just had this pop up on TikTok, and had never noticed the wedding cake before. Possibly Sharon isn’t just trying on a dress and is actually getting married??

Not sure why, but I am really starting to think it’s Martin.

GrilledCheese

VIP Member
New prediction: It's Nish and Priya is the unseen person.

I think Nish and Priya bonk, he tries to treat her how he treats Suki and she won't stand for it and offs him in the Vic at Christmas
I was thinking the same thing. It would be like the reverse of ranveer and his wife (can't remember her name) where Ravi was cheating...this time it would be Ravi and Priya, and he's the one getting cheated on

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Are we sure that the person killed has to have involvement with all of the women 🤔

I'm worried that Ravi is going to get bumped off now in the same way as Ranveer 😫

Amydior1947

I saw this on another site and I thought I'd share here.
From the episode on 28th August when George and Linda were decorating the Vic for Anna's birthday
party.
The colours of the balloons on top of the piano match up with the colours of the Six women. There is also a yellow and light blue balloon, which could indicate that others are involved?

View attachment 2520895
Good spot!! I’m absolutely convinced Ben will be the secret 7th

LouBug19

VIP Member
I feel that because they are introducing Ravi's family why would they kill him of at Christmas? He is a complex character with lots of potential. I agree with others he might help clean the body up and then he will be forgiven as Ranveer was a character people hated so why does it matter he murdered him? I hope its theo at this point but I'm hoping he will have buggered off before then.

Ells321

Chatty Member
I don't understand why Stacey has been involved in this entire storyline if Theo isn't a potential victim? Unless they're trying to throw us off.
I think they could be throwing us off the scent it could still be Theo. I remember with the who killed Lucy storyline they had a photo with potential suspects only for it to be Bobby all along

Jusa

VIP Member
Jack leaving?? Say it ain't so.
I might have dreamt it, but I'm sure I heard it somewhere some months back
---
I'm now thinking I've made it up, as I've just googled it, and can't find anything!