Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Foodaholic

VIP Member
---
that could work as stacey was so angru kheerat was taking the blame.for Suki. Though they would need to link in sharon, kathy and linda.
Didn't Sharon have a thing with Kheerat too?

Reactions: 1

LouBug19

VIP Member
not sure if I should post here or on the main thread, but here I am. And let me tell you, I RAN here. Saw a TikTok saying Ginas BF in Marbs is Dean!!! Would make sense!! What are your thoughts?
yes! I saw this but I'm not sure if Elaine has met him and if she has she would know who he is. I still think Dean is going to return.

So the ‘men’ but keanu has been seen filming an airport scene and a funeral with Lauren. So I don’t think it’s keanu. Who’s funeral their at can’t be aunt sals, so who’s is it.
---
---
But who’s in the window….
That’s not an official promo picture . It’s fan made

GrilledCheese

VIP Member
I'm back to thinking it's Theo, and possibly Dean if there's 2 victims.

I think Nish is too boring and obvious.

Rocky and Keanu are idiots but not evil.

Phil hasn't done much wrong apart from cheating on Kat. I don't think they would kill Phil off in this type of storyline.

I think Jack would be a bit disappointing because he hasn't done anything either apart from cheat on Denise, and also the storyline is supposed to be about men "getting what they deserve".

It's looking like Ravi could have a redemption arc if Eve is still alive (she probably is).
They have reason to hate Nish more than the other men eg Kathy and the cafe, Suki and Stacey for Eve

hollymoox

Yes he does and they separated for a while because if it. Jack was also investigating him at the time. Perhaps Jack is playing the long game.
ah yes I recall the separation but I couldn’t remember whether he actually knew it was ravi or not, he must be playing the long game surely!

Laika1234

VIP Member
I hope it isn't Nish (or Ravi) because although I can't stand Nish he's good to have around being generally unpleasant.
I really hope the person killed is going to be Theo.
Agree - that would be satisfying. Ravi and Nish would just be frustrating as lord left to do with them.

Lucia

VIP Member
I don't think it's Ravi after knowing two new characters connected to will appear. I don't think EE have explored the depths of his character yet.

I'm beginning to think it will be a main character not Theo either perhaps it is jack or Martin

Amydior1947

Random thought. What if Whitney is the secret 7th woman and she’s the murderer. Could write her out, I think she’s done to leave on screen in Jan

GrilledCheese

VIP Member
After this week I have a new theory.

The police will side with Theo and Jack, believing Stacey, will go rogue/bent copper and hunt Theo down himself, culminating in a fight in the Vic on Christmas day. There's a brawl and Denise hits Theo with the bottle to save Jack, but it's too late.
I don't know about that because
jack said the police found enough evidence in Theo's house to warrant the protection order. He had Stacey's underwear, personal items and who knows what else, so I can't see the police siding with him?

Also does anyone know why
Jean said that comment to Stacey about her and wrenches, and how she knew from that comment that Stacey was lying?

Mamabear29

New to this thread but annoyingly it seems like it's going to be Dean with Shirley as the 7th killer. His daughter needs a liver transplant ASAP so she would get his which would come full circle with that storyline. Would pave way for a big return for Shirley and eastenders is consistent with having the carters centre stage at Christmas. Hope I'm wrong though! Plus I don't see how Dean can fit back into Walford long term.

Laika1234

VIP Member
Aghhh
Avani's actress has posted on tiktok and you can see pretty certainly Matt di angelo in the background. Idk if it will stay up but it's on twitter.
Feel like it's got to be Dean now
what an idiot.[\spoiler]

• Haha