Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Does Jack know about Denise and Ravi? I had it in my head that he did but based on tonight’s episode I’m getting the impression he doesn’t?
Yes he does and they separated for a while because of it. Jack was also investigating him at the time. Perhaps Jack is playing the long game🤔

Reactions: 2

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
😂😂😂 very true BUT in a situation like that where you’re not an experienced body dismemberer you’d prob leave it up to whoever is up to it.

I can’t imagine who it’ll be. It has to be someone who’s reasonably awful as otherwise viewers won’t be behind them but I don’t see anyone at that level yet. It’s not going to be Ravi and I think they’d be mad to have it be Nish as there’s too much potential with the Panesars at the moment.
I hope it isn't Nish (or Ravi) because although I can't stand Nish he's good to have around being generally unpleasant.
I really hope the person killed is going to be Theo.

knivesnflowers

VIP Member
after the ravi killing ranvir video kept getting brought up, I wonder if it’s dean that dies (another rapist) and ravi helps cover it up again, earning favour back from suki, stacey and eve

FijiNour

Chatty Member
I’m currently thinking Dean , if it were Ian I’m sure Kathy and even Sharon would look upset rather than just shocked , same with Suki if Nish, or Vinny or possibly even Ravi , I know she hates Nish but still been her husband for many years
I think they didn’t know who it was at that point. Didn’t they do 2 versions “she’s dead” and “he’s dead”.

AdApathy

VIP Member
After this week I have a new theory.

The police will side with Theo and Jack, believing Stacey, will go rogue/bent copper and hunt Theo down himself, culminating in a fight in the Vic on Christmas day. There's a brawl and Denise hits Theo with the bottle to save Jack, but it's too late.

GrilledCheese

VIP Member
Does Jack know about Denise and Ravi? I had it in my head that he did but based on tonight’s episode I’m getting the impression he doesn’t?
Yes. That's why Ravi made that comment about how it's nice everyone can get together after everything that happened

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
I have no idea it could go lots of ways but I hope it's Dean, or if not Canoe 🙂
All the others are better characters and too good to lose from the show (even Inspector Shouty).

Lizzie Mintdrop

VIP Member
I don't think Ravi's ex and daughter turning up rules him out. They could just be padding out the Panesar family. Soaps don't like to let characters get away with murder so Ravi has to get his punishment somehow

I don't think any of the six women are killers and think either Nish and Dean kill each other or Nish and Ravi. The first two kicked off at each other in the pub the other week, plus Nish will be after Ravi for not offing Eve.

hol20x

VIP Member
I don't understand why Stacey has been involved in this entire storyline if Theo isn't a potential victim? Unless they're trying to throw us off.

memetoooo

I fully expect them to go back to the body to remove it and for no body to be there 😂😂😂 why is Gina being such an absolute ass ???

Midgetgem

I think George and that he could be linked in with something to do with Lucy's murder and framing Bobby for it when it wasn't Bobby? I can't remember the scenes from when she died to think if it was shown it was him

A wild card I'm going to say Martin. It's meant to be Theo that gets killed however Martin somehow is in the right place right time and is killed as a mistake

• Sad

PourSomeSugarOnMe

Chatty Member
Just rewatched the flash forward for the millionth time trying to find clues. The only two heavy breathing are Linda and Denise. Maybe Linda kills one upstairs and Denise kills the other downstairs? 🤔 The background noises are fire crackling, sirens, footsteps, pub crowd noise and clock ticking
I was half right, just the locations were off😂😂

Reactions: 1

Honeystar

VIP Member
Is Dean actually coming back though? I thought they only included that scene to make it known that Shirley won't be back for a while
I’m beginning to doubt it, hence why I’ve removed him from my list 🤣 And it would be a bit of a disappointment if the body ended up being someone who had retuned all of 5 minutes ago (plus, how would he even get the cufflinks?!) Bye Dean you’re no longer a body suspect

AdApathy

VIP Member
I don't know about that because
jack said the police found enough evidence in Theo's house to warrant the protection order. He had Stacey's underwear, personal items and who knows what else, so I can't see the police siding with him?
More for Freddie's sake than anything else. He made that little comment to them last night basically condoning it.