Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gloria Rostron

VIP Member
I’m watching 2009 Enders and I completely forgot Whitney’s mum is played by Tracy Beaker’s mum and they are literally the same character everything about two characters are identical even down to her delivery 😂😂😂
I have met her in real life and she is really polite and down to earth.

Reactions: 3

Ells321

Chatty Member
I hate that I subjected myself to that but my mum always says I am a naturally curious person. Well guess what mum it backfieed on me when Nat's nudes were the discussion of the EE thread. 🤣
Curiosity got the better of me as well after they were mentioned on here and I regret it. So whoever mentioned them on here I blame you for making me endure this pain 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha

Lord Voldemort

Omg, almost forgot Dotty & Finlay on the baker's couch, talk about walk of shame 😳 Awkward! Think vinny is a bit of a shit character though

uglybettybetty

VIP Member

If he was returning it's pointless now because they have let him be pictured there. If you were a producer bringing him back you'd make sure whenever he arrived or left the set he wasn't seen by anyone who can put stuff online. It would be like being a contestant on Masked Singer to avoid giving it away.
I was thinking maybe they’re going to bring back Vincent or something and idk if we actually saw Fatboy die but make it so that we didn’t see but he got away when he was about to be killed? I can’t understand why he’d return otherwise if he’s dead. Alfie is just sort of … there.. isn’t he. It’s not like he adds much to the storylines he just exists and I view him as a pointless character.

Gloria Rostron

VIP Member
03/06/2010 ep - Bianca is attempting to home school Liam and the below has made me howl. 🤣

Bianca (to Carol): You think you're that geezer in the wheelchair, the brainy one?
Ricky: The one that goes out with Libby?
Carol: I think she means Stephen Hawking...
I had a crush on Libby's boyfriend (Adam Best).

• Haha

lozza96

VIP Member
Didn't Heather trott date dots nephew as well could bring him back for it and maybe Heather and Darren's child ?

groovygirl229

VIP Member
Just seen a video on tiktok of one of the superfans that go and hang outside waiting for them to come out and FATBOY came out .could it be to do with dot possibly ?
I saw this!! Apparently outside of the set he wouldn’t take pictures

AllSeeingEye123

VIP Member
She's applied for a teaching job hasn't she?
Despite no teaching qualification 😄

It was mentioned tonight.
i bet she leaves for the job.
As Long as she's not killed off. We don't need another Carter related death and after three show deaths in no time at all (if you include the prison body bag when it was never going to be Phillip) we don't need another for a long time.

☝☝
even when eastenders gets boring at times, these are the reasons to pop back to this thread!😂😂 thank you for the comedy gold guys! 💕
Like a fanny like an inflatable dinghy.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Sandyclaws

VIP Member
Oh you guys , I was so worried I’d be slated for saying I want to watch EE tonight😆😅 I just checked there isn’t any ep for tonight up. I was thinking do we reckon a short clip in Vic or someone’s kitchen having cuppa of discussing the news will be slotted into next episode aired. I can see Sonia or Mick and Karen something like that having a sad chat 🙏🏼⚰
Oh would it not be Linda the big royalist