Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Did Dot ever buy the house from the council? I remember there was trouble a few years back as she had too many people living with her but I can’t remember what the solution was.
If it’s still council owned can they evict Sonia & take the house back?
I’m sure she bought it when she inherited that money from Dr Leg.

Reactions: 3

Sprezza

VIP Member
I have a soft spot for him so I am glad he got a little happy ending with Rainie and Roland. I did laugh at them driving away in the nicked hearse. 🤣
Aw, that sounds super cute 😄

• Heart

Cupid_Stunt

VIP Member
The new set is next door. It's still on the Elstree Studios site, the BBC selling the whole Elstree Studios site. It's where they film Strictly as well.

Think it's a mistake to sell it though given how in demand production and filming stages are at the moment. The big American streamers Netflix/Disney/Paramount have hoovered up Shepperton and Pinewood etc. So no capacity for anything else.
The BBC are selling it so they can lease it off the purchasers

Ktb

VIP Member
Can’t wait for Kheerat to find out you know
Him and Ravi beefing will be a good ruckus

Ellegee

VIP Member
With Dot passing soon- I wonder if Dotty will inherit the house and kick Sonia out
Did Dot ever buy the house from the council? I remember there was trouble a few years back as she had too many people living with her but I can’t remember what the solution was.
If it’s still council owned can they evict Sonia & take the house back?

Wonder did Janine have the abortion and is just pretending to be pregnant now🤔
I hadn’t thought of that but it’s a very Janine thing to do

Lord Voldemort

Sure I read the other day he'd joined Casualty/Holby City (whichever one hasn't been cancelled) 😂
He was my first major crush and (this is embarrassing) I once sent a mix tape of some 'love songs' to his fan mail address!!

Forgot to add, nowadays it's all about Kheerat for me (Ravi close second) but they needn't worry about receiving any cassettes from me 🙈
This made me giggle 😂
Kheerat is beautiful.
Also I'm a massive casualty fan so will look forward to Nigel joining!

Sandyclaws

VIP Member
I’m intrigued as to how long she’s known this and not done anything until now…. What about the other security guard, do we reckon he told the truth? Did anyone think Keebles mum looked like Honey? X
I definitely thought her mum looked like Honey. As for why now? Because the writers needed a story 😂🙈

gigilouxx

VIP Member
Watching some episodes from last year just now and I can’t believe how many people have gone and how shit the summer storylines have been.

Ells321

Chatty Member
Oh great she’s pregnant. I do believe Kat and Alfie will get back together though.

• Sad
  • Sick

Hope96

VIP Member
she absolutely was!

though THAT clip of her peering through the blinds makes me laugh whenever i see it. it is just as iconic as “sitting around, doing nish” imo 🤣
I love how she still managed to look good whilst destroying everything and being kicked out by Jack. 🤣

• Haha

GrilledCheese

VIP Member
Unless he didn't die immediately and told someone

I don't think he will get Billy, I don't think he will "leave family behind". Especially when Billy was probably the least involved or interested in harming someone (at that time)
If he didn't die immediately, then he would've heard Billy's name when they were helping him up

One and only

I know they did that story years ago of who was Bobby’s father. Does anyone else think this Bobby looks a lot like Gary?

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
The BBC are selling it so they can lease it off the purchasers
Yeah, still a mistake because the BBC should be subletting it out to other companies, not the BBC selling it and then paying to use it again. They can only sell it once, and £70m rumoured price is not going to go far in the BBC's budget. Hell they spent more than that building the new EastEnders set alone.

Sale and leaseback is a disease of private equity, and shouldn't be forced into the public broadcaster that isn't being suitably funded.

• Heart

Hope96

VIP Member
I think I am coming down with something because I felt quite bad for Ben whilst watching Thursday's episode. 🥲 Hopefully next week will be business as usual @ disliking Ben. 👍

• Wow