Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cupid_Stunt

VIP Member
I presume we don’t see the Queen Vic bust for the next few weeks worth of episodes otherwise the picture of The Queen that was positioned next to it will mysteriously disappear until the episodes they’ve filmed since The Queen’s death will air in 6 - 8 weeks time

As if the whole square would be cheering Phil like that

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3

gossipgirlxxo

VIP Member
12 years older than her, wow! How old are they (the characters of Mick and Frankie) supposed to be? I can't remember. She looks about 28 and he looks about 45 (not sure about real life) but no way would they pass for being only 12 years apart. I'll go google the actor's ages now.

I find it hard to believe those two men would be interested in her, if I'm honest. Don't get me wrong, she's not unattractive, but her baggage alone would be enough to put most sane men off (and I talk from experience as I have as much baggage as her 😆)
I’m sure Frankie is meant to be 30

SwizzleMalarkey

VIP Member
I thought the girls who played Sam, Ronnie and Roxy were all slightly too old. Sam and Ronnie would have been 3 and 4 and both looked about 5/6. And Roxy should have been a baby as she was only born the year before.

gigilouxx

VIP Member
I noticed whilst the Slaters was sorting through the board games there was one for Catchphrase, the ITV show. I thought that was unusual for them to have that on display on the BBC
I’ve noticed a few brands and stuff of late! Karen had some Aldi cereal boxes the other week which I thought was abit odd too

groovygirl229

VIP Member
I really want this to become a thing I’m creasing thought of Sharon Vinnie having it on in offices pushing everything to side 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick

Poppysmimi

VIP Member
There was a video on tiktok about subtle clues that Zoe was Kat’s daughter & that Harry raped her. It was really well done and made you wonder how we didnt pick them up first time around. Back when the writers actually put thought into storylines and laid solid foundations, while quietly leaving clues for about a year beforehand. Now what do we have? Sonia just randomly rocking up at people’s gaffs like florence nightingale
Clearly doesn’t use her days off to sleep like the rest of us do

• Haha

Cupid_Stunt

VIP Member
I really can't remember, but wasn't Ronnie involved in his disappearance? Who is related to Phil
Yes she was but Ronnie’s dead now so it’s not going to affect her in anyway. If she was still alive then Phil would try and cover it up for her but what would be the point if Ronnie is not around to be directly impacted?

Not saying you’re wrong but if EE went down this road then it’s all a bit too late

Hope96

VIP Member
No. I've been stung by a jellyfish today so if I can't take it out on that little bastard, Fester is my punchbag.
Oh no poor you! Get better soon! ❤
I'll let you off on this occasion Cady but won't be so nice next time. 🤣

• Heart

One and only

Ellie Dadd is 17!!!! Silly surname and I can imagine the banter she's heard from it. I know people usually play a character older than themselves but four years older? It's a big difference.

Tina O’Brien was 16 when she was corrie playing Sarah who was 12

Miffy123

Sorry if this has been discussed before but it’s really bugging me - is everyone on the square meant to know that mick was abused resulting in Frankie? Otherwise where do they think she appeared from if he’s only 12 years older than her

Gloria Rostron

VIP Member
I've just seen someone on FB post that they think Keeble is Billy's mum!! No way is she older than him, surely? 🤣🤣

Snog Keanu
Marry Zac
Avoid Lee

What about you, Gloria?
Oooh, I would snog and marry all three but here goes:-

Snog Keanu

Marry Zac

Avoid Lee (Imagine having Linda as a mother in law?)

• Haha