Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hope96

VIP Member
Also didn't Ronnie forget to pay for something from the Minute Mart during a live episode? 🤣

Reactions: 4

AllSeeingEye123

VIP Member
Great that every episode of the week is still available to watch even though the schedule is back to normal. I hope BBC have realised it should be a permanent thing.

Gloria Rostron

VIP Member
I forgot that some of the episodes haven't been shown on tv yet! Hope y'all can still watch them! I watch them all in one go on lpayer. 🤣

pommynoir

VIP Member
Just watching this weeks.why is Martin being so rude, weird and annoying. What is his problem with Keerat, am I missing something?

Mr Krabs

VIP Member
Young Phil looks quite like Harry Reid.

Young Grant is seriously dishy, that jawline, cheeks.

but I'm sorry, young Billy cannot be that good looking. It's not right.
Young Billy sort of reminds me of Jamie, so I can kind of see it.

Phil is well cast but Grant is a bit too pretty. But he might look a bit more rough in the show.

mummykayles

Don't get why nobody acknowledged Billy's arrest for murder?? We know from past experience the gossip is rife on the square when something like that happens, but there he was on the market acting normal and only one person said a word to him about it (can't remember who was in the scene). I just thought it was very odd, murder of all things and nobody bats an eyelid.

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Shame that Stuart and Rainie have gone, at least they were both interesting characters and unpredictable.

I really hope that Callum hooks up with Tara Misu, he's the only man tall enough for him/her. That would serve Ben right!

Finlay has grown on me a bit. Is he being lined up for Whitless or Chelsea?

AllSeeingEye123

VIP Member
Ellie Dadd is 17!!!! Silly surname and I can imagine the banter she's heard from it. I know people usually play a character older than themselves but four years older? It's a big difference.

• Wow

groovygirl229

VIP Member
Charlie brooks video she shared of tameka you can hear Charlie actually giggling 🤣🤣 I’m dying it’s so nice seeing all of them just having laugh behind scenes

Reactions: 3

Ktb

VIP Member
Is the little girl who plays Hope related to Lacey? They look so alike even down to the hair, good casting that is, she’s a little sweetheart.

Reactions: 3