Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

groovygirl229

VIP Member
Stuart rainie exit made me cry 😢 The I love you’d him admitting pnd appreciating Bernie ❤Also reckon Callum Ben will defo get back together just messing us around for while

• Heart
Reactions: 4

gigilouxx

VIP Member
Aw fucking hell that little moment between Dana and Harvey 😢 must be due on cos that had me

groovygirl229

VIP Member
I saw image of wedding day of Phil and kat and billy is there, so he isn’t in prison for long anyway

VIP Member
Oh gosh this came up on my Tiktok too.
I also saw one with Bobby Brazier which was a bit weird, telling him about how he'd met his mum, idk it made me a bit uncomfy...
Yes and said that she told him that she'd love to be on Eastenders one day, so weird!!!
He looks like he stinks too!

• Haha

VIP Member
Is this with the guy who comes up on TikTok always outside Elstree and asks the cast to stop and film for his TikTok?
So funny you should mention him because he came up on my TikTok earlier for the first time…what a weird guy!!

Ells321

Chatty Member
didn’t hollyoaks do this too? with the siblings meeting later in life - or did i imagine it? i’m sure it was one of the ashworth brothers and a recently discovered sister.

brookside famously did it too iirc but i can’t remember what the public reaction was!
Yes Hollyoaks did with Dodger and Sienna they were twins who had a child, they then met later on in life. Can’t remember how the public reacted.

groovygirl229

VIP Member
Ph my god that show Micheal moon actor is in the ITV drama (still hot as ever btw even if he’s balding🥵) Zsa zsa actress is in the show it’s like a Eastenders reunion🤣

It was jay that was adopted by the Mitchell's. He was Billy's foster kid I think and Billy was knocking him about so Phil took him in.

Rosy

Any more speculation on who Keeble wants info on? It has to be something to do with the flashback episode surely? But the only other Mitchell in the ep who's still alive/on the square is Billy. Surely it can't be him. Genuinely looking forward to the next episode(s) and I haven't felt like that for ages.
I’ve seen screenshots people have taken and it’s Billy at his stall in a blue top

Hope96

VIP Member
Jaime Winstone is on This Morning, I didn’t realise the old Mitchell episode is literally just 1 episode?! Am I the only one who thought it was going to be a mini-series on for a week?
I thought it would be a mini series too! Do you know when it will be aired?

Mr Krabs

VIP Member
Sharon and Vinnie… yeah go for it EE! By the laws of Eastenders, Phil would become jealous and decide to take the Panesaars daaaahn. Therefore leading to a big war on the square which would hopefully see Vinnie get written off.

• Haha

LaBlonde

VIP Member
I’m watching 2009 Enders and I completely forgot Whitney’s mum is played by Tracy Beaker’s mum and they are literally the same character everything about two characters are identical even down to her delivery 😂😂😂
she’s also the duchess/mum in bridgerton and it was driving me crazy as to where i knew her from 🤣