Eastenders #7 Jubileastenders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I could reach through the telly and slap Kathy! My son punched me when he was 15. I rang the police got him locked up. She seems to have forgotten all about Ian.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I could reach through the telly and slap Kathy! My son punched me when he was 15. I rang the police got him locked up. She seems to have forgotten all about Ian.
In days gone by Kathy was one of the few people with any morals in Eastenders. Now she seems to be happy to lie to the police to save Ben and doesn't seem to care what has happened to Ian or that Peter was badly beaten up by Ben.

Reactions: 9
In days gone by Kathy was one of the few people with any morals in Eastenders. Now she seems to be happy to lie to the police to save Ben and doesn't seem to care what has happened to Ian or that Peter was badly beaten up by Ben.
Really? She married Phil the gangster. When she was married to Pete she had morals but the whole show was really different then, I think, most of the characters had morals then

Reactions: 3
Really? She married Phil the gangster. When she was married to Pete she had morals but the whole show was really different then, I think, most of the characters had morals then
Yes she was married to Phil but she spent most of the time nagging him about things she didn't approve of as I remember 😀

Reactions: 4
Really enjoyed the episodes this week, even the sad sack that is Ben couldn’t detract away from a corker of a week, the Panesars, mummy
panesar ad-libbing in Punjabi is the best thing ever, if you have experience of Punjabi mums you know that they can switch between English and Punjabi several times in the same sentence.

Loved the Phil stuff, the setting up of the honey/Jamie split, think a dalliance with Frankie(is that her name?) is in the cards.

Avery’s boys are a welcome addition to the show so far.

Lucas is preaching to Chelsea about her soul in this week's 2010 eps and I just find it so funny because he turned out to be a psycho. 🤣

• Haha
Is anyone else finding it ridiculous that Kathy's face doesn't move. Her eyes open and close as does her mouth but other than that, nothing. Gillian Taylforth needs to lay off the threads and the botox

Reactions: 11
Ben storyline boring once again you don’t get addicted to tit cocaine that quick and it’s tit because it’s dusty. He’s cracking into the locked drawer like a bleeping fiend. 🤣

Honey and Jay like mother and son 🤢 sickly

Reactions: 7
My husband doesn't pay too much attention to my TV programmes. He has a basic knowledge of who's who names from sitting in the same room but he tends to be on his phone/laptop so only really hears what's going on. He was very confused about Felix (thinking it was Felix from hollyoaks).

Reactions: 2
Is anyone else finding it ridiculous that Kathy's face doesn't move. Her eyes open and close as does her mouth but other than that, nothing. Gillian Taylforth needs to lay off the threads and the botox
It wasn't that long ago she had months off screen and came back with a new face that was much smoother. She got rid of the wrinkles from the sides of her mouth that you only get either from smoking or giving a BJ.....

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
It wasn't that long ago she had months off screen and came back with a new face that was much smoother. She got rid of the wrinkles from the sides of her mouth that you only get either from smoking or giving a BJ.....

I can’t believe that scandal was 1994 😱

• Haha

Oh god I remember that lol! I'm not going to watch it anymore till the producers get rid of Ben and Felix .

Reactions: 2
Oh god I remember that lol! I'm not going to watch it anymore till the producers get rid of Ben and Felix .
I don't mind Felix or Finlay, but Ben they have really screwed up an important storyline because of his thuggish behaviour. Kathy is getting on my last nerve even Rocky can see it isn't right.

Reactions: 8
I had to google who Felix was lol!

Both of Avery's boys are kinda annoying right now.
I haven't made up my mind about them yet. Felix being snooty was quite funny but they need to be careful not to overuse him or people will tire of him quickly.

I've watched all the episodes this week and tonight's episode is really good. I think there's been a definite improvement in EE lately (despite pathetic Ben hogging the screen).

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.