Eastenders #7 Jubileastenders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Main character been around decades. Could be anymore from that description.
Ooh just read this. Very interesting. I wonder who it could be? I’d assume she lives in Wood Green area.

Reactions: 1
Ooh just read this. Very interesting. I wonder who it could be? I’d assume she lives in Wood Green area.
After a quick google search I have found that an ex Eastender who had a well published cocaine addiction lives or has links Woodford Green. Her mum lives there apparently.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
After a quick google search I have found that an ex Eastender who had a well published cocaine addiction lives or has links Woodford Green. Her mum lives there apparently.
When I was Googling I found a certain ex cast member who went to school in the area and has family there. But I’ve never heard of her having a cocaine addiction. The one who returned for a couple of years before getting killed off?

Reactions: 3
When I was Googling I found a certain ex cast member who went to school in the area and has family there. But I’ve never heard of her having a cocaine addiction. The one who returned for a couple of years before getting killed off?
I know who you’re referencing, they’re not the one with the cocaine addiction but for some reason they were my first thought.

The one @Leeleebeb75 is talking about with a cocaine addiction, her character is a sister to two brothers, her mum ran the pub and her character is currently being played by a different actress (for the 2nd time)

Reactions: 8
Can we not mention Westbrook by name as the person who lives in that area? She’s an obvious choice but it could be anyone really.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yeah she fits the bill. I searched where the arrest took place and it brought up a actress from Eastenders who's been a main character and known for decades.

Reactions: 1
Money is on Westbrook she hasn’t been active on Instagram or twitter in 4 days even though she did this morning interview, you would think she’ll be banging on about it.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
watched tonight's episode and nice amount of cast, the storylines are progressing finallllly and i really love mitch's family so sad his brother wont be on it for more.

Reactions: 7
Money is on Westbrook she hasn’t been active on Instagram or twitter in 4 days even though she did this morning interview, you would think she’ll be banging on about it.
Yeah has to be Westbrook don’t it 🤣 she’s as dodgy as anything

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.