Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sabbie

VIP Member
For me they also ruined Kat and Alfie with that terrible ‘Redwater’ spin off. I never really understood what happened at the end with the cliffhanger and when they both came back to the main show the events were barely mentioned! I thought that whole long lost twin storyline was really poor in general.
That was the worst mini series ever! So bizarre and so badly acted. More of my life wasted watching SHIT! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Hope96

VIP Member
Does anyone remember that other spinoff they did? I think it was just called E20. It was about all the teens in the show including Fatboy and Zsa Zsa. it was shit but teenage me was obsessed😂
Teenage me also loved it. 🤣 I miss EE having a solid teenage group.

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
DI Keeble wants Phil to grass, therefore I fully expect that when Phil finds out that Jonah is behind the drug pushing at the club Phil will organise a sting on him with the police.

Emmadale

VIP Member
Why does Peggy’s bar look just like Ruby’s bar and why does where Ben went to his daytime mash up look like both of them?

• Haha

tftrc

Chatty Member
Will the taxi driver eventually play a part though as he saw Janine driving away with Linda in the passenger seat.

Also if Janine were to move Linda to the driver’s seat, if there is any bruising from the seat belts they both wore that will give it away who was really driving as the direction of the seat belt bruising will indicate which side of the car they were sat at on impact.
This is eastenders we’re talking about 🙃 nothing is ever investigated logically like in the real world and it’s soo infuriating, it makes it so much less convincing and unrealistic - like when Ben attacked Peter with the bar, I’m 99% sure he just threw it to the ground and walked off after having his bare hands on it like the police wouldn’t have seized it as evidence and got fingerprints🙄🙄🙄 that’s just one example out of 100s

• Haha

Hope96

VIP Member
I fancy the pants off Rob (Sean) tbh.

--
I'm probably sad but I got proper excited when I saw Phil and his laugh at the end made the ep. I love how everyone just gawped at him in awe.
Can't go wrong with Phil!

• Heart

Orphan_Black

VIP Member
Yes, and when Janine dragged Linda around the car to the driver’s seat, she left massive drag marks in the leaves on the ground..
It'll be the blood on the airbag that'll be the smoking gun. Janine and Linda both had matching cuts to their heads. It's Janine's on the airbag.

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
So insensitive how they just left lmao the doctor said she's fragile, and they all ditched her once they thought she was driving
I thought that was weird too. One minute they were all upset that L might die, then as soon as she came round they all left!

Sprezza

VIP Member
Just watched it. That was fucking awful 🤢🤢🤢
So awkward for everyone involved. It made it look like C&C thought they were meeting real people. And the cast seemed so uncomfortable like they didn't know whether to stay in character or not so you just get some weird mish mash with them having a semi-real and realistically dreary conversation about fruit and veg.
Also everyone on the square is a royalist??
Not executed well at all and just bizarre when most viewers couldn't give a crap about the jubilee. Don't know what the BBC were thinking.

Orphan_Black

VIP Member
Pretty sure one of the robbers stabbed Cal to death in Casualty a few years ago 😢
One of them looked like a Poundland Jon Snow :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I binged all the episodes on iplayer, stop reading if you haven't.

How freaking obvious was it that Sam was behind the attack?! They think the audience is stupid. Kat certainly seems to have taken some stupid pills, thick as a brick this week.

• Haha

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Nancy leaving means that the scam won't come out for ages now. I'm sort of hoping Janine pulls it off. She can marry Mick to get control of the pub and then bump him off at Xmas by pushing him off the Vic roof (like she finished Barry off) 😄

It looks like it might be Shirley who is behind sabotaging the club. I hope it is because its about time she got more to do. Revenge for Tina on Phil and Sharon, bring it on.

Meanwhile social services should sweep into Walford and take Annie and Roland into custody. Those poor babies don't deserve such dreadful parents (including waste of space Bernie).

Sprezza

VIP Member
They're trying to build this backstory with Phil and Sam with her being the overlooked little sister always trying and failing to gain his approval. But as far as I remember they never really had much to do with each other and when they did they got on fine??

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
i honestly thought he had so much potential when we first “met” him at the funeral - he was fun and the actor played him as a bit weird and i was interested. since actually joining though he’s been a complete waste of space.
I couldn't stand Zac when he first came on to the show but I like him now. He could be much more interesting if he wasn't tied to Nancy IMO.
She is sucking the life out of him.