Eastenders #6 Kheerat's hot and Jean's lost the plot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never liked Keegan either I think he was typecast as angry black male...cant stand this storyline with Jean,she should have been written out years ago...I think she is a very slapstick character to represent Bipolar .....Mick and Janine are very well suited that kids last night I could feel the chemistry...and the song in the background was the same one playing when Calum and Ben had that dramatic reunion

Reactions: 8
Never liked Keegan either I think he was typecast as angry black male...cant stand this storyline with Jean,she should have been written out years ago...I think she is a very slapstick character to represent Bipolar .....Mick and Janine are very well suited that kids last night I could feel the chemistry...and the song in the background was the same one playing when Calum and Ben had that dramatic reunion
Yeah, I could never stand Keegan’s character. He had a massive chip on his shoulder, and never helped himself with the way he acted in situations

Reactions: 11
Yeah, I could never stand Keegan’s character. He had a massive chip on his shoulder, and never helped himself with the way he acted in situations
Good actor, badly written. Basically all EastEnders in the last few years. Because the show has some great acting talent, just poorly used. Linda Henry always astounds when she gets something proper meaty to get her acting chops around.

Reactions: 20
Good actor, badly written. Basically all EastEnders in the last few years. Because the show has some great acting talent, just poorly used. Linda Henry always astounds when she gets something proper meaty to get her acting chops around.
Linda Henry has been criminally underused for years! It’s like Jean, brilliant actress doing a very important storyline, yet they make her so irritating!

Reactions: 14
Linda Henry has been criminally underused for years! It’s like Jean, brilliant actress doing a very important storyline, yet they make her so irritating!
Absolutely right about Jean. They used to write Jean so well, but she's become a caricature in the last few years.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
mick and janine have great chemistry and i’m actually really enjoying their scenes way more now!

jean just puts me on edge. the actress does a decent job but she’s so manic all the time that it makes me anxious watching her. it did work last night though as i felt just as fraught as stacey did when she was on that trampoline 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Ugh Jada and her lame friends 😒
I really don't care about her at all.

Is there a social worker shortage in Walford?
Take her away

Reactions: 19

Take her away
she’s honestly one of the worse additions to the show in a while. the character isn’t likeable at all and the actress isn’t great (her deep and monotone line delivery doesn’t help either) - i don’t care about her or her friends!

Reactions: 21
I remember being excited for Janine to come back, but she’s not really done anything worthwhile yet

Reactions: 15
Can’t wait until Danny Dyer’s constipated face is gone from my screen on weeknights.

• Haha

Take her away
Oh my god she drives me insane too. That poor baby too :(

Got a feeling something dead dramatic and drastic is going to happen here too - just hope it isn't the baby girl

• Haha
Is it writing that’s so bad ?? I’m watching old episodes 2009 iPlayer and it’s just written so much better. That and characters have so much more depth. Also does anyone know when 2010 episodes will be up as it’s changed from ‘eastenders 2009’ to ‘eastenders 2010’

Reactions: 8
Oh my god why doesn't someone just shoot Jean or something. Her voice is like a cheese grater on my ears too. 🥺

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Is it writing that’s so bad ?? I’m watching old episodes 2009 iPlayer and it’s just written so much better. That and characters have so much more depth. Also does anyone know when 2010 episodes will be up as it’s changed from ‘eastenders 2009’ to ‘eastenders 2010’
They drop 4 episodes every Monday (a weeks worth) on iPlayer so Monday coming will be the next 4 episodes which will be from Jan 2010

Syed & Amira’s wedding was on 1st Jan 2010 and that’s on there now

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Agree re Jada and the baby, what is their purpose? Sharon doesn’t seem keen even though it’sdennys baby etc which in itself is a ridiculous storyline.
I hope she leaves in a taxi soon

Reactions: 10
I have no idea why they needed Denny’s baby and her mother to come along at all. It barely seems to be a storyline. It would have been better if Zach thought she was his daughter for 6 months or so and then found out she wasn’t, kept her as a foster carer arrangement and then later down the line she gets a mysterious illness that links her to Denny. Not that I think that’s a good storyline but still better than what they did.
Mostly I just want to see Zach playing with the baby as he melts me when he’s nice to her.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.