Eastenders #6 Kheerat's hot and Jean's lost the plot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't stand that young lass who lives with Sharon... can't even remember her name

Reactions: 22
God, I cried last night with Keegan. He's such a good actor and I hope we see more of him. It's a shame he's left, would have loved more storylines with him

Reactions: 19
It made no sense when his dad's a taxi driver 😃

Shame Keegan has gone. Karen has now lost all her children apart from Bernie (who must be coming back soon) and super brain Bailey 😪

Kids going missing are a regular thing in Walford. It's like the Bermuda triangle of London 😆
I'm sure Bailey can't be theirs. Too posh and too clever.

Bernie, Karen’s daughter
Oh my god you are joking lol! I hope she is a host and not using her own eggs?

Reactions: 2
I'm sure Bailey can't be theirs. Too posh and too clever.
Oh my god you are joking lol! I hope she is a host and not using her own eggs?
She's using her own egg and Stuarts sperm. I think maybe Rainie is past the age of having viable eggs.

Bailey did have a different mum so maybe she inherited her intelligence from her!

Reactions: 5
Is it just me who didn’t realise Keegan was leaving so soon? I thought we had another couple of months before the Tiff cameo. Stupid me walked into the living room where my mum was watching it and saw the end scene before I’d watched any of it🤣🤣
So did I.

He posted this on March 1st

So if he left 10 days before, that would be Feb 18th/19th so 4 weeks ago.

That’s a quick turnaround for his exit episode to air. I thought it was 6 - 8 weeks from when a episode is filmed to when it’s aired?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
She's using her own egg and Stuarts sperm. I think maybe Rainie is past the age of having viable eggs.

Bailey did have a different mum so maybe she inherited her intelligence from her!
I think Rainie has a fertility issue, I’m not sure

Reactions: 4
I'm glad Tiff and Keegan got a happy ending but tbh I could never warm to Keegan. He always had a massive chip on his shoulder and his acting all 'deep' when he was doing an important intense scene just grated on me.
Plus I can't forget the time he made Louise believe he'd raped her 😒 I know he's supposed to have matured but nah I can't be doing with him 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
She's 51 and she wants a baby? Is she mad? Stuarts a wet wipe and the scriptwriters need to be ashamed the way they are going about this male BC story.
Although I hate the storyline so far there are people who do act like Stuart and seek 'alternative therapies' over traditional medicine.

It would be more believable if Stuart was a bit of a hippy type. The reason he's gone down this path doesn't make sense (fear of pain medication and becoming an addict again vs potentially dying). Wow what a twit 🙄

Stuart and Rainie are too old and stupid to be looking after a baby. Hopefully Bernie will keep the child.

Reactions: 12
Sharon is looking great! She’s lost alot of weight. I’m enjoying EE again after a couple of months break. I still can’t take to Jean though, even after all these years haha

Reactions: 7
Jeans spiralling isn’t she. In some scenes the last couple of weeks she’s really reminded me of Sheila Gallagher (Shameless) 😂
I think she’s a great actress

Sharon is looking great! She’s lost alot of weight. I’m enjoying EE again after a couple of months break. I still can’t take to Jean though, even after all these years haha
I really noticed her weight loss last nightS she does look fab. But those extensions 😩

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.