Eastenders #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a frustrating load of garbage that boxing day episode was. I really wanted Chelsea to escape 😪 how dare Mitch turn round without discussing it with Chelsea first 🤬

I loved Janine's ridiculous attempts to bed Mick and that she called the pony 'Pat' 😁 at least she's amusing.

Please Dotty just duck off with your junkie mum. You obviously can't manage a club very well if everyone who goes in there knows the safe combination code 😉

Reactions: 20
What a frustrating load of garbage that boxing day episode was. I really wanted Chelsea to escape 😪 how dare Mitch turn round without discussing it with Chelsea first 🤬

I loved Janine's ridiculous attempts to bed Mick and that she called the pony 'Pat' 😁 at least she's amusing.

Please Dotty just duck off with your junkie mum. You obviously can't manage a club very well if everyone who goes in there knows the safe combination code 😉
Oh God, Dotty is just the worst. I honestly don’t get the point of her at all. I really find their propensity to keep bringing back old and pointless characters is why the show is so tit these days.

Reactions: 9
Why didn't Chelsea scream at Mitch to drive on - that she had evidence that Gray was abusing his daughter? Why didn't Whitney (lmao I just typed Shitney by mistake!) show Chelsea the forum posts BEFORE she married Gray? Why didn't Chelsea go to her mum and Jack (an actual cop!) and tell them what's going on?

I guess if any of these people acted like they had half a brain the storyline would have been wrapped up ages ago!

Re Janine: she really jumped the gun there, lol!

I could not be less interested in the Dotty stuff!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I also don’t get how Rainie hasn’t noticed Stuarts lump/rash already! It was really prominent a few weeks ago.

Reactions: 12
Oh God, Dotty is just the worst. I honestly don’t get the point of her at all. I really find their propensity to keep bringing back old and pointless characters is why the show is so tit these days.
Glad I'm not the only one who can't stand her 😄 now she's not even Nick's daughter! Both Dotty and Uncle Tom are now irrelevant and 'Rocky' has no reason to stick around.

Chelsea could easily just go and stay with Denise if she's that scared. She didn't have to rob the club in an effort to leave 🙄

Although I'm looking forward to Gray losing the plot (which seems inevitable) It would actually be better if he brazened it out but the woman he saved from going to prison will come out on top of course.

I know a lot of people find Janine OTT but at least she livens things up. Mick didn't seem to care that his wife and 2 grown up sons didn't put in an appearance at Xmas. Poor Lee and Johnny have been forgotten about.

Glad I'm not the only one who can't stand her 😄 now she's not even Nick's daughter! Both Dotty and Uncle Tom are now irrelevant and 'Rocky' has no reason to stick around.

Chelsea could easily just go and stay with Denise if she's that scared. She didn't have to rob the club in an effort to leave 🙄

Although I'm looking forward to Gray losing the plot (which seems inevitable) It would actually be better if he brazened it out but the woman he saved from going to prison will come out on top of course.

I know a lot of people find Janine OTT but at least she livens things up. Mick didn't seem to care that his wife and 2 grown up sons didn't put in an appearance at Xmas. Poor Lee and Johnny have been forgotten about.
What women he saved from prison?

I actually really like Charlie Brooks. She looks like she’d be a good giggle IRL. It was just all a bit too graphic. But like when Phil snogs anyone, it’s repulsive! 🤮

Yep the only thing making her bearable was the fact that she was Nick's daughter and remembering the weird little relationship they had when she was a kid 😂 Such a bad decision!

Reactions: 10
Yep the only thing making her bearable was the fact that she was Nick's daughter and remembering the weird little relationship they had when she was a kid 😂 Such a bad decision!
It is weird that they’d make Tom her real dad. I mean who is Tom anyway? So dull!

Reactions: 6
What women he saved from prison?

I actually really like Charlie Brooks. She looks like she’d be a good giggle IRL. It was just all a bit too graphic. But like when Phil snogs anyone, it’s repulsive! 🤮
Whitless stabbed her stalker and ended up on a murder charge. It was Gray who saved her!

Reactions: 7
Slightly off topic, but has anyone watched that BBC drama with the woman who plays Gray's dead wife? I can't work out what the hell is going on!

Reactions: 2
Slightly off topic, but has anyone watched that BBC drama with the woman who plays Gray's dead wife? I can't work out what the hell is going on!
The girl before? I quite liked it, underwhelming and predictable at times though. Jessica Plummer is so gorgeous

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Oh obviously it gets better then...

And yes she is beyond stunning!
The last two eps are deffo better than the first two. It’s nothing overly special imo but something a bit more out there

Does anyone watch the sitcom Ghosts on BBC1? I love it

Reactions: 2
It is weird that they’d make Tom her real dad. I mean who is Tom anyway? So dull!
I might’ve read it on here but didn’t someone say Tom is Charlie Cottons illegitimate child. Charlie was Dots husband so Tom is Dots stepson & Dotty her Step-granddaughter.
A bit messy but both maybe still due some inheritance (if Dot wasn’t actually still alive)?
Not sure how it would work.
Although still baffles me why Sonia has control of her finances when she’s living with Charlie Jnr - her actual flesh and blood.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.