Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

paigelemonade

VIP Member
9E1D30E4-D8D0-43E9-AF32-9D3084136937.png

This!!!

Chelsea booked a local cab and was surprised when she recognised the driver. Like come on, it was either going to be Mitch or Harvey.

Also I could careless about whether Dotty’s bratty mother goes to bloody rehab or not 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 38

fudgebox

VIP Member
Just watching last nights, how ridiculous does Phil look dressed like he’s about to rob a bank in an arcade 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Cupid_Stunt

VIP Member
Right I've watched it now, but thanks for the spoiler folks! 😩
It’s not a spoiler if people are talking about an episode that has already aired on BBC1. What I do if I’ve yet to see the latest episode is not go into to the dedicated thread for that programme so it’s not spoiled for me before I’ve had chance to catch up

• Heart
Reactions: 32

ouroboros

VIP Member
All four of them are gorgeous! Look at happy Suki! Eeeeeee! lol.

Kheerat though? League of his own, the man is super hot! Those eyes!
Actually that is so true. I often look at Ash and Vinny and think what perfect symmetrical features they have. Unlike poor fat Jags who was the Punjabi James Argent! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Cupid_Stunt

VIP Member
Janine moving in with Sonia is kind of ironic as they both have something in common

They both lay in bed naked trying to unsuccessfully seduce the then landlord of The Vic: Janine with Mick and Sonia with Phil

C3132F0A-5290-4F31-A253-7EBF32D7D233.png

56C08600-5567-4510-B842-A4E74F23D470.jpeg

354B469C-1DAE-48FD-8DEE-59B4E89A859F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 28

Cupid_Stunt

VIP Member
I’m surprised Lister didn’t recognise Stacey when he was interviewing her considering he was the market inspector when she was running the clothes stall back in 2009, the episodes of which are on the iPlayer

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Ktb

VIP Member
If the script writers had some balls they’d have Linda die through alcoholism.
Show the reality of the disease and that it can and does end up that way.

Reactions: 26

ouroboros

VIP Member
What’s the 411 tonight people. Let’s discuss:

Will Denise finally realise her daughter is far too pale compared to her and Lucas?

Will Linda have the strength to put down the wine even though she’s constantly surrounded by booze every day?

Will Mick and Linda finally realise that they had their second child at 14?

Will Janine finally get her roots done?

Will Jack finally learn how to question people properly?

Will Stuart finally have the courage to tell Rainie he’s a really really bad actor?

Will psycho Neil finally find some chapstick?

Will Aaron finally realise he’s Ray Winstone’s son?

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
Why didn't Chelsea scream at Mitch to drive on - that she had evidence that Gray was abusing his daughter? Why didn't Whitney (lmao I just typed Shitney by mistake!) show Chelsea the forum posts BEFORE she married Gray? Why didn't Chelsea go to her mum and Jack (an actual cop!) and tell them what's going on?

I guess if any of these people acted like they had half a brain the storyline would have been wrapped up ages ago!

Re Janine: she really jumped the gun there, lol!

I could not be less interested in the Dotty stuff!

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Lovelula

VIP Member
So what did you all think??

Interesting twist with her being brought back home..very strange Mitch isn't copping something is going on considering he was suspicious of Chantellle before she died...

SophSpinsSillyStories

Chatty Member
It’s just dawned on me that I’ve never seen Kheerat without his brown coat - outdoors, indoors, even in his own house, it’s glued to him!

• Haha