Eastenders #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Will they redeem themselves from the poor Christmas Day offering?

Will Gray get found out? For Chantelle maybe but the others? Or continue slaying the square when the CCTV’s off 🤔

Will Mick succumb to Janine or will Linda and her bun make it back in time?

Will the Rocky/Tommy/Cathy/Son/Dotty/Dotty’s mum saga drag on any longer?

Will Scarlett ride off on her pony to escape the drama.

And will I make it till 10 tonight?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Urgh I forgot about Janine trying to seduce Mick ‘the thick’ Carter. I think I blocked it out actually! 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ross Kemp is the sexiest man to come from EE and none of you can convince me otherwise 🤤
Agreed!

hurry up 10pm so I can dissect this episode with someone. My fella sat on his phone through the whole episode and occasionally popped up to ask who someone was 🙃🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He’s the joker, always pranking people and joking about. I saw a documentary thing and he was such an annoying twit!
He was honestly like that in class. Always looking up and looking to stir up trouble. Same cheeky grin. Same frosted highlights (I think his mum was a hairdresser?). Same weird lips. No fake tan back then, tho.

One time during lunchtime (when you were not allowed outside to play cos it was raining too hard), him and his friend Warren shoved my friend's *NEW* furry pencil case down their trousers and rubbed it inside their pants. Not something you forget even so many decades later. 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
He’s the joker, always pranking people and joking about. I saw a documentary thing and he was such an annoying twit!
Hahaha I didn't think you meant a literal clown-like character😂😂😂 I bet he's sweet but you'd get the ick after a while. Maybe he feels like he has to be lighthearted irl because he's a cheat in EE and hasn't had the best past regarding Penny.

Edit: after reading above, seems like he hasn't grown out of his annoying class-clown, wanting to be centre of attention phase from school bless him

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He was honestly like that in class. Always looking up and looking to stir up trouble. Same cheeky grin. Same frosted highlights (I think his mum was a hairdresser?). Same weird lips. No fake tan back then, tho.

One time during lunchtime (when you were not allowed outside to play cos it was raining too hard), him and his friend Warren shoved my friend's *NEW* furry pencil case down their trousers and rubbed it inside their pants. Not something you forget even so many decades later. 😂
You knew him then?

Reactions: 2
No hangover here, but husband back at work! 🤪

I saw him getting interviewed on that Secrets of the Square and he was so bloody annoying on it

You knew him then?
Yes! He was literally two desks away from me in the last two years of primary. I am pretty sure it was him who held up a coach for hours to get home after going missing at the Natural History Museum. 😂 ALWAYS up to something. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.