Eastenders #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never liked him or The Rock, hmm maybe the balding man doesn't do it for me. 🤔
Oh no The Rock is well fit. I don’t normally like bald men either, but he has such charisma and presence, it’s hard not to swoon! 😜

Hahaha I didn't think you meant a literal clown-like character😂😂😂 I bet he's sweet but you'd get the ick after a while. Maybe he feels like he has to be lighthearted irl because he's a cheat in EE and hasn't had the best past regarding Penny.

Edit: after reading above, seems like he hasn't grown out of his annoying class-clown, wanting to be centre of attention phase from school bless him
Yeah he totally hasn’t grown up. He is a very loyal husband by all accounts IRL though.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh no The Rock is well fit. I don’t normally like bald men either, but he has such charisma and presence, it’s hard not to swoon! 😜

Yeah he totally hasn’t grown up. He is a very loyal husband by all accounts IRL though.
Do you like vin diesel?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
So what did you all think??

Interesting twist with her being brought back home..very strange Mitch isn't copping something is going on considering he was suspicious of Chantellle before she died...

Reactions: 24
So what did you all think??

Interesting twist with her being brought back home..very strange Mitch isn't copping something is going on considering he was suspicious of Chantellle before she died...
That’s what does my head in, they’re all turncoats. And as for Jack saying ‘he was so convincing, I didn’t think to question it’, you’re a bloody Detective Inspector in The Met! 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What a shite episode
Did you think! I liked the twist though 🤣 I don’t get why Mitch didn’t wake her, especially as I’ve read here that he was suspicious after Chantelle’s death. or how Chelsea was able to sleep under so much pressure.

Janine in Mick and Linda’s bed 🤢 considering she’s known for her scheming it seemed so thoughtless.
Why didn’t Chelsea just tell Mitch about Chantelle’s abuse? Does she not know he’s her dad?
I don’t ever remember Chelsea ever even working at the club!
Where is Rocky?
Love how they gave Jack some rare lines to cover the fact he didn’t recognise Rocky lol

To be fair my heart was racing for Chelsea to escape though lol

• Haha
Who thinks Gray is going to kill either Chelsea, Whitney or Kheerat? Or Gray will be killed by one of them?

Reactions: 10
9E1D30E4-D8D0-43E9-AF32-9D3084136937.png

This!!!

Chelsea booked a local cab and was surprised when she recognised the driver. Like come on, it was either going to be Mitch or Harvey.

Also I could careless about whether Dotty’s bratty mother goes to bloody rehab or not 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Gillian Taylforth always plays a great drunk Kathy. Sonia was literally the worst having a pop at Stuart. Why did kheerat not just ring Chelsea? She had headphones in so would have heard the tone.

Reactions: 15
Christmas has been shocking! Was there any need for a 10pm episode? Nothing happened! Mitch is dull, I’m sure he suspected something about gray after Chantelle died and Karen said he would never do something like that. Why does Kate Oates ruin every soap she goes too? Who employs her?!🤣

Reactions: 15
Christmas has been shocking! Was there any need for a 10pm episode? Nothing happened! Mitch is dull, I’m sure he suspected something about gray after Chantelle died and Karen said he would never do something like that. Why does Kate Oates ruin every soap she goes too? Who employs her?!🤣
They seem to get even worse after she leaves . See Corrie and Emmerdale

Reactions: 6
Gillian Taylforth always plays a great drunk Kathy. Sonia was literally the worst having a pop at Stuart. Why did kheerat not just ring Chelsea? She had headphones in so would have heard the tone.
He was with Grey so had to be discreet.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.