Eastenders #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He had couvade's syndrome! (I learned that from Fraiser!)

Ben Mitchell looks better being a chunky monkey, he looks more like Phil's offspring now. I think it suits the actor!
These guys are so young though, shame they're letting themselves go already. But blokes are allowed to!

I have a slight crush on Callum now. I wish he'd squeeze my arm with his big sausage fingers! ๐Ÿคฃ

Woohoo! Assume won the next thread title ๐Ÿ˜‚
can someone please create?
You can create...

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Sorry to interrupt the thread but that was the best episode of Easties tonight I've seen for months!
KP could easily get a part in that! :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 2
Sorry to interrupt the thread but that was the best episode of Easties tonight I've seen for months!
KP could easily get a part in that! :ROFLMAO:
Definitely, I was shouting at the tv. My kids think Iโ€™m nuts. He finally got arrested!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.