Eastenders #33 Ding-Dong Whitney’s Finally Gone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, RE: Zack's resemblance to Hitler, I can't stop calling the actor James Fuhrer now 😂
Hitler/Freddie mercury when he has the white vest on
---
I think I’ll take one for the team and fancy Ian on this thread. He’s David’s brother after all (any old tired reason to bring him up again 🤣🤣).

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I miss when EE did loads of different stories at the same time, so fed up of certain characters getting soooo much screen time and other characters just not being around when they should be

• Heart
Reactions: 28
---
I think I’ll take one for the team and fancy Ian on this thread. He’s David’s brother after all (any old tired reason to bring him up again 🤣🤣).
Bloody hell, anyone else fancy Ian?! Not sure who is worse, Derek or him! Ha.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Someone has too. Derek was one hell of a character, proper panto villain. And kind of looks like a Caricature version of David. So I can kind of get it

Just watching today's episode, why do they style her that way? The Herman Munster boots are bad enough. The pantomime over acting is irritating too. As a character, reading her on script, I could quite like her...but ffs...and we're supposed to believe George (mmmm) would be with her? Sorry, that sounds shallow...but really?

Reactions: 14
Just watching today's episode, why do they style her that way? The Herman Munster boots are bad enough. The pantomime over acting is irritating too. As a character, reading her on script, I could quite like her...but ffs...and we're supposed to believe George (mmmm) would be with her? Sorry, that sounds shallow...but really?
I have wondered whether George has seen her as a mother figure seeing his chequered background with the woman who raised him. Him and Elaine are not suitable as a couple him and Cindy are, they have far more chemistry and excitement.

Reactions: 10
I think the six storyline is finished now. Dean went down for it and that was the end I think!
I was hoping when Nish came back he would put the cat amongst the pigeons but it looks as if the selfish twit is going to pop his clogs now!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Yeah, I completely agree. Her styling is awful. and I think George is only into her because he has mummy issues. I don’t think they are suitable when they keep on saying that they need to work at a things they really don’t. It comes down to one fundamental thing and that is trust, and if Elaine can’t trust him then they might as well end the relationship

Reactions: 5
Oh, duck off Zack. Christ, I hope miserable Nancy doesn't hear he's single again and come back.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Well where do I start? It's nice to see Elaine has cast off her Herman Munster winter boots and is now wearing her Herman Munster summer sandals. I also think she's been to the same eyebrow salon where Amy went a few months ago. Does she have a skull deformity because no way on God's green earth would I go out with my hair looking like that! I think the EE hairdresser needs to brush up on her backcombing skills. Good to see Ravi back albeit looking a little chubbier around the cheeks?
I said to my husband tonight why is her hair so big and square.
Who is the worst actress Elaine or Sharon? I can't stand their wistful looks and the way they both just stand there waiting to say their lines. God I can't stand them

• Haha
And people judged me for liking My Max!! 😂😂
The thing about Max that I'm concerned about is, does the carpet match the curtains? Hmm..

---
Ian Beale??? Even I draw the line there.

• Haha
I said to my husband tonight why is her hair so big and square.
Who is the worst actress Elaine or Sharon? I can't stand their wistful looks and the way they both just stand there waiting to say their lines. God I can't stand them
I like Sharron she always looks gorgeous

I like Sharron she always looks gorgeous
For some reason I always remember this quote from the young original Tiffany
“.. I don’t know what they all see in Sharon, she’s just fat” 😳😳
Revenge came in the form of Phil Mitchell saying to Tiffany “yeah, you’re very pretty an’ all that but you’re no Sharon “
We need that scriptwriter back.

By the way I love Sharon too.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
I'm really struggling to believe Nish even though he went to hospital and the doctor said 🤣 I can see points from both sides, he's such a horrible man but IF he is dying then he could spend time with his grandkids. I do like Ravis and Zacks friendship, it's like a weird bromance with them giving each other advice but they act like they aren't listening. When Bernie said "Nish is acting weird, he's being nice" 🤣 £1 for for Kathy's cafe! It's good kathy has it back now but duck me Nish knows how to piss everyone off in 5 seconds and classic manipulation there.

Reactions: 12
I really do not see the point in Elaine telling Ian about George and Cindy’s kiss it’s only a kiss. It’s not like they have slept together.
It’s giving childish she’s so desperate jealous paranoid and delusional. Doing this won’t make George want her anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.