Eastenders #33 Ding-Dong Whitney’s Finally Gone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just wanna cuddle Nish man, duck his family. I’d be happy to see the back of them all.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I really do not see the point in Elaine telling Ian about George and Cindy’s kiss it’s only a kiss. It’s not like they have slept together.
It’s giving childish she’s so desperate jealous paranoid and delusional. Doing this won’t make George want her anymore.
George and Cindy still cheated just because it’s “only a kiss” 😂😂

Reactions: 9
George and Cindy still cheated just because it’s “only a kiss” 😂😂
Yeah, but there is different levels of cheating it’s not like they been texting for months and meeting up and sleeping together that’s different the intentions there then but a one off kiss is minor
I will put my hands up I’ve forgive past partners for cheating

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I saw the actress who plays Elaine in Costco, and also her Instagram popped up on my timeline. She looks like she wears a wig

Reactions: 5
Yeah, but there is different levels of cheating it’s not like they been texting for months and meeting up and sleeping together that’s different the intentions there then but a one off kiss is minor
They do have history though so I don’t blame Elaine for feeling betrayed and telling Ian.

Reactions: 14
Eggh is Lauren the new Whitney moping around feeling sorry for herself! 🙄

cba with the Zach / Lauren crap!

Reactions: 8
I wouldn’t say it’s a one off kiss when they are ex’s and have kids together. I think George and Cindy having a kiss is worse than say George having a one night stand with a random girl.

Wouldn't it be nice if Nish has given Kathy the cafe under the condition that she changes the name to Bernie's after the conversation he had with Bernie at the beginning

Reactions: 7
I'm glad Kathy has the cafe again.

So Nish is dying and has lots of money. I reckon Priya is going to be straight in there offering to look after him 😁 because he's family right 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I wouldn’t say it’s a one off kiss when they are ex’s and have kids together. I think George and Cindy having a kiss is worse than say George having a one night stand with a random girl.
I think also the fact they didn’t break up properly. He’s bound to still have feelings for her and E-laine probably knows that

Reactions: 8
Loved this episode. It had a bit of everything in it, bit of humour from Kat and Jean, bit of history repeating itself from Ian and Cindy, bit of good luck for Kathy (and the caff back in the right hands) and a little bit of Ravi's complex vulnerability chucked in, it also seems like we have Harvey's exit storyline in the works now.

Loved Nish's turnaround, he was a changed man for almost two episodes, good to see him back to normal for the end of today's. I don't think he'll die, he'll miraculously be at the front of the queue for the next heart transplant

Reactions: 15
Nah I'm team Elaine. A drunk kiss with a randomer is one thing but Cindy has been chasing after George since the minute she came back from the dead , knowing full well he's with someone. George shows no interest in Elaine and runs off to have little private chats with Cindy all the time and shuts Elaine out . I would have dragged her out from behind that bar by the hair and dropped kicked her to the other side of London and told George to give his keys back, if I were Elaine. And it's not the first time they had a kiss is it? Didn't they have one in the bar shortly after she came back?

Reactions: 25
Nah I'm team Elaine. A drunk kiss with a randomer is one thing but Cindy has been chasing after George since the minute she came back from the dead , knowing full well he's with someone. George shows no interest in Elaine and runs off to have little private chats with Cindy all the time and shuts Elaine out . I would have dragged her out from behind that bar by the hair and dropped kicked her to the other side of London and told George to give his keys back, if I were Elaine. And it's not the first time they had a kiss is it? Didn't they have one in the bar shortly after she came back?
They did kiss over the bar but it was Cindy who leaned in.

Reactions: 1
Cindy does my head in, but Im not sure if its CINDY or Michelle Collins not being able to act lmao

• Haha
Cindy does my head in, but Im not sure if its CINDY or Michelle Collins not being able to act lmao
Cindy is totally unreasonable towards Lauren but Cindy has always been a witch. At least she's back to being what she used to be. I was getting worried that she'd gone soft 😄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.