Eastenders #33 Ding-Dong Whitney’s Finally Gone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t even be arsed to quote on it but friend client not much of a bleeping difference. This thread is so toxic you can tell half of the people are ex school bullies ruining it for the nice ones
Can’t even say what you want to say without being jumped on it’s amazing what people say when they identity is an anonymous wouldn’t say duck all personally
We don't want any bullying on this thread. Everyone's opinions are welcome. It's just a soap after all and I prefer to have a bit of a laugh.

We'll set Phil on any bullies with his baseball bat scotch egg 🙂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Wtf was Priya?? I love her though, she's brilliant.
Yolande going to the police was brilliant 👏 get that creepy pastor to duck! I don't understand why Harvey doesn't just bin maya off? I'm sure there are better friends and she's dodgy as.

Reactions: 8
Care to summarise? First year I’ve not watched love island, and I feel it’s too late to join the party!
There was a scouse islander in there called Samantha. A poster on the thread knows her because Sam does her makeup every week. There’s been drama over Samantha getting sidelined by Joey Essex for a new girl. Obviously that poster is sticking up for her loads but other posters think Sam is pathetic because Joey clearly didn’t like her and think she brought it on herself

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.