Eastenders #33 Ding-Dong Whitney’s Finally Gone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m thinking Kim wasn’t there for some reason so it was a body double hence the hat and the lines were added in after…

• Wow
Reactions: 11
All i’m going to say is “i can show you an elephant” 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Now Yolande has gone to the police to report her assault (about effing time), I wonder if the BIG CASE Jack has promised Callum to work on (If he keeps his neb out of Deans case) is the police looking into the other creepy pastor assault cases? Maybe Levi hasn't just gone away maybe he tipped off the police?? I may be well off the mark but it is Walford.

Reactions: 7
Can’t even be arsed to quote on it but friend client not much of a bleeping difference. This thread is so toxic you can tell half of the people are ex school bullies ruining it for the nice ones
Can’t even say what you want to say without being jumped on it’s amazing what people say when they identity is an anonymous wouldn’t say duck all personally

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Can’t even be arsed to quote on it but friend client not much of a bleeping difference. This thread is so toxic you can tell half of the people are ex school bullies ruining it for the nice ones
Can’t even say what you want to say without being jumped on it’s amazing what people say when they identity is an anonymous wouldn’t say duck all personally
Sorry what? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.