Eastenders #33 Ding-Dong Whitney’s Finally Gone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If they are putting Sharon and Phil back together, I hope it will be permanent this time. No more break up/make up merry go round. But please don’t pretend they’re soul mates. That was Sharon and Dennis and always will be.

Reactions: 11
If they are putting Sharon and Phil back together, I hope it will be permanent this time. No more break up/make up merry go round. But please don’t pretend they’re soul mates. That was Sharon and Dennis and always will be.
I’ve just caught up on last nights episode is shaza playing him so he won’t grass them all in

Reactions: 7
Kim's hat is hilarious 😂 a d Dnise looked very glam.

That Pastor deserves a right pasting but why was Yolande standing next to him? Patrick should have stood in the middle to make sure he couldn't get near his wife.

Callum is a right twit. Why is he still around?
I don't believe that coppers can randomly look into cases being investigated by others.

The 6 have now become 9. Soon the whole bloody square will know that Dean has been fitted up 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Oh no not PC Plod on the case! The six cannot pull off a poker face if their lives depended on it 🤣

Just as Karen was accepting Dean done it 🤦🏾‍♀️

At this point I want them all To go down cos they’re getting on my nerves chatting loudly and message 💩

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Phil grassing Mo and Stevie to Honey was the highlight. He looked so pleased.

I'm surprised they haven't congregated in the cellar again to announce that Phil knows.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Did Tameka Empson need to cover her face? I'm assuming she's had some sort of accident because there's no way Kim would shield her face when there's a camera out

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.